SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Robby may have gotten the seal date? Interesting. I agree that is a good date. Perhaps he's more of a frontrunner than I thought he would be.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 8:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^I thought maybe Wells got that one on one in Argentina.
The location for the seals and the Capi bar are only 5 minutes apart. I think that was Robby's. Wondering if Jordan got the Golden Gate bridge date??

I'm definitely with you about Robby getting the seal date. I literally can't wait to see the two of them frolicking with thousands of seals laugh out loud if the date in San Francisco happened in episode two then I don't think it went to Jordan. RS tweeted out pictures from the ESPN group date and it was being filmed for episode two. I'd be shocked if production didn't have him on that date. If the San Francisco date happened in episode 3 then I can see it because by process of elimination with Fleiss' tweets, Jordan was supposedly on the football group date in episode 4, so that leaves episode 3 or 5 for a first 1-on-1 for him.

me too. buying my teamrojo T for the episode. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 3806527698 His family is getting pretty excited. I don't think he should be discounted as a contender in this. That was a good date he got and in episode 5! :yes:
Seriously. He also got the 2nd hometown date, which in the statistics for bachelor/ette seasons, the F1 has usually had the 2nd or 3rd hometown usually. Plus, he's obviously still on the show imo. His family is going nuts with the "team rojo" hashtag and friends of the family are STILL favoring tweets from RS (most recently about overnights yesterday.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^I thought maybe Wells got that one on one in Argentina.
The location for the seals and the Capi bar are only 5 minutes apart. I think that was Robby's. Wondering if Jordan got the Golden Gate bridge date??

I'm definitely with you about Robby getting the seal date. I literally can't wait to see the two of them frolicking with thousands of seals laugh out loud if the date in San Francisco happened in episode two then I don't think it went to Jordan. RS tweeted out pictures from the ESPN group date and it was being filmed for episode two. I'd be shocked if production didn't have him on that date. If the San Francisco date happened in episode 3 then I can see it because by process of elimination with Fleiss' tweets, Jordan was supposedly on the football group date in episode 4, so that leaves episode 3 or 5 for a first 1-on-1 for him.
I'm sooooo confused about the filming schedule.

First of all, in that screencap of all the guys on the ferry, all the way to the left, is that Jordan or Chase? They DO look very similar. Is it confirmed Jordan was on this date (episode 4)?

Second of all, isn't there supposed to be two 2 on 1's this season? 1 in episode 5, Robby's 1 on 1, and a group date? How would another 1 on 1 fit into episode 5? Same with episode 6?

And what about that mysterious stage production 1 on 1 in Argentina? Would that be a first 1 on 1, someone's second 1 on 1, or..?

We know of the top 4, Luke had his first 1 on 1 in episode 4 and Robby had his first 1 on 1 in episode 5. What about Jordan and Chase..?

In most cases, a front runner would have already had their first 1-on-1 by episode six. For example, JoJo and Lauren got their second 1-on-1's in episode six. In Andi's season, all of her F4 already had their first 1-on1's by episode six. Since we weren't there, I don't think we can really confirm anything, but I feel pretty confident in saying Jordan didn't get a 1-on-1 in episode two or four because I would be shocked if production let him miss out on the ESPN or football group date. That's why I think he got one in episode 3 or 5. I have no idea about Chase, but I would imagine he got one before episode 6 too. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I'm sooooo confused about the filming schedule.

First of all, in that screencap of all the guys on the ferry, all the way to the left, is that Jordan or Chase? They DO look very similar. Is it confirmed Jordan was on this date (episode 4)?

Second of all, isn't there supposed to be two 2 on 1's this season? 1 in episode 5, Robby's 1 on 1, and a group date? How would another 1 on 1 fit into episode 5? Same with episode 6?

And what about that mysterious stage production 1 on 1 in Argentina? Would that be a first 1 on 1, someone's second 1 on 1, or..?

We know of the top 4, Luke had his first 1 on 1 in episode 4 and Robby had his first 1 on 1 in episode 5. What about Jordan and Chase..?

In most cases, a front runner would have already had their first 1-on-1 by episode six. For example, JoJo and Lauren got their second 1-on-1's in episode six. In Andi's season, all of her F4 already had their first 1-on1's by episode six. Since we weren't there, I don't think we can really confirm anything, but I feel pretty confident in saying Jordan didn't get a 1-on-1 in episode two or four because I would be shocked if production let him miss out on the ESPN or football group date. That's why I think he got one in episode 3 or 5. I have no idea about Chase, but I would imagine he got one before episode 6 too. IMO
Yeah, but it could of been a Catherine situation. Catherine only had one 1 on 1 before hometowns and that was in episode 6. Late frontrunner perhaps?

What I'm wondering is if there are even two 1 on 1's in episodes 5 and 6 based on what we've heard about the season thus far...? Because would the show really squeeze in 4 dates in those two episodes? Two 1 on 1's in each, a 2 on 1 in each, and a group date in each? That seems like A LOT.

Can you please take a look at the screen cap of the guys on the ferry (in the screen cap thread) and tell me if you think the guy labeled as Chase is Chase or Jordan? I cant tell..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Well, I think it's cute that Robby's family are including JoJo in the 'team RoJo' hashtag. Usually it's always just 'team (only contestants name)', so it's sweet that the family is including her. I'm guessing the hometown had to have gone well then..and they perhaps like JoJo and Robby together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 02, 2016 8:51 pm

I just want to note that on the same day as JoJo's supposed 1-on-1 with Robby and the seals, Fleiss tweeted this:

@fleissmeister: The L-word was just uttered... #TheBachelorette

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just want to note that on the same day as JoJo's supposed 1-on-1 with Robby and the seals, Fleiss tweeted this:

Uh ohhhhh giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:05 pm

What was the statistics of the F1 being in the first promo of the season?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just want to note that on the same day as JoJo's supposed 1-on-1 with Robby and the seals, Fleiss tweeted this:

MF tweeting might turn out to be more useful than I expected.  Smiley

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 pm

cyannceyla wrote:

Uh ohhhhh giggling

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:44 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:

Uh ohhhhh giggling

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?
IDK. Who would be F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Oh gosh, what if its like what Chris Harrison said on ATFR..? She falls in love/like with 3 guys..? What if she REALLY likes all 3 of the guys left that its going to cause a cluster f***??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh