SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Wed 11 May 2016 - 9:42

This may have been discussed here, as I haven't been around much, but maybe the plan is she will pick Jordan if she isn't feeling it for someone else?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed 11 May 2016 - 9:44

Yes, Nutty, we did throw that one around. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed 11 May 2016 - 9:49

It all very confusing because RS went from saying it was the Jordan and JoJo show, to there are two narratives this season and he's not sure which one will happen, to JoJo will be engaged, but he just doesn't know who will do the proposing, but also JoJo may or may not end up marrying the guy from the show like every season all within a week or so laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed 11 May 2016 - 9:50

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, Nutty, we did throw that one around. handwave

I should have known. giggling I need to win the lottery so I can spend more time here.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed 11 May 2016 - 9:54

Ash2214 wrote:It all very confusing because RS went from saying it was the Jordan and JoJo show, to there are two narratives this season and he's not sure which one will happen, to JoJo will be engaged, but he just doesn't know who will do the proposing, but also JoJo may or may not end up marrying the guy from the show like every season all within a week or so laugh out loud
So he basically doesn't know anything..? phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed 11 May 2016 - 10:07

I think Booger Boy does a lot more waffling every season than he is credited. It's easy to be a winner when you can justify everything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed 11 May 2016 - 12:04

Guys, bachelornationhd Instagram has a screencap from the premiere of Jon meeting JoJo in his Scottish kilt. I have no idea where the actual video clip is though!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed 11 May 2016 - 12:22

^^ I just saw the post. I have no idea how to bring it over though. I'm still laughing at him saying that he isn't wearing any panties. laugh out loud Oh please tell me that he didn't actually say that. Last time I checked, men don't wear panties! lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 11 May 2016 - 12:32

41m
bachelornationhdUmmm what do you guys think of him?
phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 13166828_286793154985309_1249713008_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed 11 May 2016 - 12:54

Prove it Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed 11 May 2016 - 12:57

Bachelorcasting instagram posted a causal promo pic of JoJo and a pic of one of her final interviews for the bachelor.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed 11 May 2016 - 13:07

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 13129624_813805388751883_1460134171_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0ODAyNjI0MzQ1OTQ3NTA2OQ%3D%3D
She's beautiful! pic from @bachelorcasting
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh