SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 7:09 pm

hae1001 wrote:I don't believe Jordan's follow list is shown in chronological order though. When I look at who he is following, Blake lively is the first listed. When I check from my hubbys, Taylor swift is the first listed.

Here is a way to know how Twitter chronology works...It's a reverse chronological order (newer on top). So if Jordan wasn't following that guy as of a couple of days ago then that guy was just added & on top of his following list.

https://www.quora.com/What-order-does-Twitter-display-your-followers-and-followings-in-Because-it-is-definitely-not-in-chronological-or-alphabetical-order

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 pm

I thought twitter changed and it's no longer in chronological order?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 pm

If you are talking about his IG following, it goes in random order. Not a fan of all the new IG updates.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 13, 2016 7:16 pm

If you use a PC Instagram viewer like Iconosquare, followers are listed in order from newest to oldest.   @timdial was Jordan's last following, right from when I became aware of his account. Yesterday,  he followed a private account, @andrewpatrickjeter. The number of followings may not change if someone else deleted/deactivated their account. He didn't follow anyone new on Twitter, as far as I can tell.

Go on Iconosquare, if you don't use it already, and maybe use your account to see what I mean.

Last edited by julychild on Fri May 13, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 7:16 pm

I just checked what JC posted, yes it was about Jordan's IG having some follower activity sometime yesterday.

JC & Grace have been following all the top guys since filming began so I take their word for it if they say the accounts have been activated or otherwise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

julychild wrote:If you use a PC Instagram viewer like Iconosquare, followers are listed in order from newest to oldest.   @timdial was Jordan's last following, right from when I became aware of his account. Yesterday,  he followed a private account, @andrewpatrickjeter. The number of followings may not change if someone else deleted/deactivated their account. He didn't follow anyone new on Twitter, as far as I can tell.

Go on Iconosquare, if you don't use it already, and maybe use your account to see what I mean.

Thank you.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 8:35 pm

People mag ranking of best & worst impression roses for Jojo's guys. No brainer here....they want her to pick Jordan. He is there #1 rank guy...but no mention of the other top guys on either list.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-contestants-jojo-fletcher-suitors-frontrunners-worst-impression-roses

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Jo^3 show indeed. Were there any other dudes there or what?

Hope he doesn't have a massive ego + doesn't suffer a massive ego blow if he sees her fall in Bachelor Bubble Lurve with any of the other men now that the show will start airing with the edit instead of what he thinks happened while filming, assuming he's f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Just from some of the previews, she appears to get pretty hot and heavy with Robby quite a lot. Godspeed Jordan if you're the F1 laugh out loud

In all seriousness, it must be even tougher when the F1 seems to be the front runner all along, like with Shawn and Lauren. It was clear as day they were the front runners and they seem to have known it themselves too whether it was because their lead told them (Shawn) or the other girls talked about it (Lauren). However, most mature adults should be able to get past it once the show is done airing and if they genuinely want to be together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat May 14, 2016 12:29 am

Ash2214 wrote:Just from some of the previews, she appears to get pretty hot and heavy with Robby quite a lot. Godspeed Jordan if you're the F1 laugh out loud

In all seriousness, it must be even tougher when the F1 seems to be the front runner all along, like with Shawn and Lauren. It was clear as day they were the front runners and they seem to have known it themselves too whether it was because their lead told them (Shawn) or the other girls talked about it (Lauren). However, most mature adults should be able to get past it once the show is done airing and if they genuinely want to be together.

I agree. Good thing is Jordan knows a thing or two about thepower of editing so hopefully he'll get over whatever will be shown throughout the season. That is, if he's the F1.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 am

Has there ever been a F1 who did NOT get an intro? According to RS, of the F4, only Luke and Jordan got one. Chase and Robby did not. So, if that is the case, Chase and Robby are out for sure.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 14, 2016 2:51 am

Roberto didn't get one and Catherine's intro was only shown as a deleted scene CMIIW.

ETA: Oh yeah and I don't remember Chris or Shawn getting one either.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh