SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Mon 16 May 2016, 8:29 pm

Why was my picture moved if it is a social media update? Suspect
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Mon 16 May 2016, 8:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Thanks for posting vids!

Can someone please post pic of JoJo and Witney?

Is JoJo supposed to appear at the Billboard awards this weekend?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFfSeOKj0W_/?taken-by=dancingabc
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon 16 May 2016, 8:33 pm

Diana wrote:Why was my picture moved if it is a social media update? Suspect

I am guessing because you wrote: "Jordan is the lucky one" in the post.

GA posted that fangirling should be done in the fan threads she created.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 16 May 2016, 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I can't bring them over, but there are two interviews of Chris talking about JoJo and The bachelorette on Etonline and E! Pretty interesting and possibly informative interviews, if someone could please bring them over?Smiley

http://www.etonline.com/tv/188858_exclusive_chris_harrison_says_jojo_bachelorette_season_is_full_of_man_cry/

http://www.eonline.com/news/765224/the-bachelorette-is-jojo-fletcher-still-bitter-over-what-happened-with-ben-higgins

Chris says he "hopes" JoJo will find love. I usually don't watch his interviews or read his blog because he's all fluff and no substance JMO

In the first clip
"I want this to work" "I think"..[pause] "fingers crossed it's going to work for JoJo too."
Sounds a little hesitant.

"Working with her was a dream"

laugh out loud only dreamy until the next one comes around.

For me, when they say working with someone was a dream, it just means they were a good little soldier and did what tptb told them to do.

I know lots of people are excited for this season and JoJo, but I am already finding her annoying and over the top in some of the promos that we have seen. I see someone over acting and trying too hard. The promo where she is filming the ITM and that guy comes in and is babbling and she is doing all those "what just happened" eye rolls and hand gestures after he left, just had me cringing. I hope that is not what I will be watching all season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 16 May 2016, 8:48 pm

@mercieme - fan forums created for both Robby and Chase.

Chase Fan Forum

Robby Fan Forum

@Sprite - IA about the trying to hard, and acting. She has all season to try and convince me. I gave her that same chance during Ben's season, it didn't work for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon 16 May 2016, 8:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme - fan forums created for both Robby and Chase.

Chase Fan Forum

Robby Fan Forum

@Sprite - IA about the trying to hard, and acting. She has all season to try and convince me. I gave her that same chance during Ben's season, it didn't work for me.

It didn't work for me either. The fact that we pretty much predicted who she would be at the end with before the show even started filming, doesn't help. It just screams set up to me. Not that I expect a love match, but I guess if I have to watch people faking their way through the show, I don't want such an obvious ending. Who knows, maybe they will still surprise my cynical, cold, cold heart?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon 16 May 2016, 8:58 pm

I agree Sprite! 

Take a look at the DWTS snippet of her refusing the roses (staged much?)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon 16 May 2016, 9:39 pm

Wow. Quite the comment on RS's site in the comment section. Someone is NOT happy with this site. :tissuebox giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon 16 May 2016, 9:44 pm

Diana wrote:Okay so tell me to remove that part of the comment no need to re move the picture all together JMO
Just guessing here, but did you post a source for the pic??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon 16 May 2016, 9:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Thanks for posting vids!

Can someone please post pic of JoJo and Witney?

Is JoJo supposed to appear at the Billboard awards this weekend?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFfSeOKj0W_/?taken-by=dancingabc

dancingabcWhose #DWTS rose do you think @joelle_fletcher should've accepted?

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 2016-054

https://www.instagram.com/dancingabc/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016, 9:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Wow.  Quite the comment on RS's site in the comment section.  Someone is NOT happy with this site.  :tissuebox giggling

Best line , Jordan looks more like Alf than Shawn does". I gotta agree! :yes: cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon 16 May 2016, 10:05 pm

^^ I was talking about the hate for this site. The "stalker" board. Wow. Just wow. Somebody has their panties in a bunch! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh