Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:11 am

Discuss all Baby S's info here. Media SM etc.

@Ash2214 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-tells-us-im-pregnant-w204310

Des is pregnant!!! So happy for them!

Exclusive: #TheBachelorette alums @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried have a baby on the way! http://usm.ag/242DF8o
Desiree Hartsock’s Valentine's Day in Maui with husband Chris Siegfried was made for TV, right down to the big twist: a positive pregnancy test. The season 9 Bachelorette, 30, sat down exclusively with Us Weekly Video to recall the moment.

“I kind of knew, like, ‘You know something, I think I’m pregnant,'” she admits. “We were in Hawaii, when we went for our one-year anniversary. That’s when we took a test and found out!”

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum ChDCixXWIAAW9Te

IG

desireesiegfriedWe have a bun in the oven and it's not the warm pastry kind! We are beyond excited to share that we have a little one on the way!! A new chapter we are both looking forward to.  #family #bump #blessed #babysiegfried #parentstobe #october // @matthewland

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 12976680_1749505825269679_1416105244_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 12:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62329

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:21 am

@Diana wrote:Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Desiree-hartsock-chris-baby-zoom-f36237f7-8fdd-4366-b1c4-102ba0efca32
Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Desiree-hartsock-bump-zoom-fc26a244-6b07-412d-959a-72ae00c00dbf
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-tells-us-im-pregnant-w204310

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks GA! Here's People's article. What a nice recap and great write up!

Another Bachelorette baby is on the way: Desiree Hartsock Siegfried is pregnant! 

Hartsock Siegfried and her husband Chris Siegfried are expecting a baby in October, she announced Wednesday on Instagram. 

“We have a bun in the oven and it’s not the warm pastry kind! We are beyond excited to share that we have a little one on the way!! A new chapter we are both looking forward to,” she wrote, sharing a photo of the excited parents-to-be pointing at her baby belly. 

This will be the first child for the couple, both 30, who met on season 9 of The Bachelorette, when author and wedding-dress designer Hartsock Siegfried delivered the final rose to Siegfried.

The pair tied the knot last year in Palos Verdes, California, in a church ceremony complete with a reception at a library, a first-dance performance by singer Matt White, and a stunning vintage outfit change for the bride. Hartsock Siegfried’s book about planning a dream wedding on a budget, My Fairytale Wedding, is out May 17.

And while the new baby will make three humans for the Seattle, Washington-based Siegfried household, he or she will join another important member of the family: a long-haired dachshund puppy named Frankie, who recently made his social media debut on Hartsock’s Instagram account.

celebritybabies.people.com/2016/04/27/desiree-hartsock-pregnant-expecting-first-child-chris-siegfried/

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm so thrilled for Des and Chris!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm calling a boy Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 1f466

I cute little future poet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Congrats to Des and Chris.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:52 pm

@bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
I can't tell you all how excited I am and we are to be having a little Siegfried! No matter what we have, (boy emoji) or (girl emoji)we are so happy! #2to3 in 6! Any guesses what @desireesiegfried and I will be having? 

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 13092230_249131662108440_1839739725_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNzgyMjMwNzM4MTAyMDIzNg%3D%3D

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

I am so happy for them! I love these two and think they will be great parents!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6172

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Congrats to Des and Chris - such a sweet couple.  I say a boy.  :babybaloon:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4098

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Congratulations to Des and Chris they will make awesome parents.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by 2boys3girls Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Just "heard" the happy news! I am thrilled for them!
2boys3girls
2boys3girls

Female Posts : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:34 pm

I couldn't be happier for Des and Chris my favourite couple. A very nice surprise

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum