Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Aw, this is wonderful. So happy for Des and Chris. She looks gorgeous in that white dress, simply beautiful and they both look so happy. l o v e

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by hdman Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm guessing a girl.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Happy dance!! I am thrilled for them. They are going to be the best parents ever! Congrats! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 pm

That's so great! I'm really happy for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14098

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Wahooo! I was starting to think that Des might be pregnant. I can't wait to see Baby Siegfried. All of these Bachelor babies will have insta-playmates from within the Bach fam.

Love these two gems. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Adding my Hoorray to these two! I have such respect for Des and Chris...definitely one of my favorite Bach couples. Couldn't be happier for them!

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Glad I stumbled across the happy news!  Big congrats to Des & Chris and wishing Des a nice smooth pregnancy. :babybaloon:
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:41 pm

I wish a girl for them personally I have 2 boys but I am not a girly girl which I get the feeling that Des is. Des would make adorable dresses and such for her. But bets Chris wants a boy to do boy stuff with so I'll wish twins on them, one of each. Hows that for hands full ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13506

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 09, 2016 12:58 am

Yes, Congrats to Chris and Des! so excited for them. I think it's a girl, but twins (a boy and a girl) would be amazing. they are both so caring, they will be great and loving parents.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Cjk0sGoUoAA4Utj
Desiree Siegfried ‏@DesHartsock · May 28
Bumpin' at the beach.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 CmJmxg_UgAA9-Ya
Desiree Siegfried ‏@DesHartsock
#summertime
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Awwwe she looks great! Baby S is growing! I think she's having a boy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62325

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum