SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 Empty Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Thread 5

Kashathediva wrote:I just want to remind members this is the MEandI thread. I know it's hard not to discuss Josh, but let's move further discussion of him to his thread, please.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 23, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Yay! Another MEandI Dorkman thread. The gift that keeps on giving. Like Herpes, JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yay! Another MEandI Dorkman thread. The gift that keeps on giving. Like Herpes, JMOAA.

Or a recurrent yeast infection. She seems more fungal than viral to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Ughh. Then the visual of those panties hang drying in the kitchen with us talking about yeast and herpes. OH no Mr. Bill.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:55 pm

And is there any wonder why she is the only Bachelorette not married, engaged or otherwise spoken for?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ughh. Then the visual of those panties hang drying in the kitchen with us talking about yeast and herpes. OH no Mr. Bill.
Maybe she was hoping Chris would stop by for a drink, so she put her panties display, or maybe she wore that blue romper that showed her lady bits when she bent over for Chris too. I wouldn't put anything low class or trashy past her, to be honest cantstopl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:16 am

Thanks for the laugh.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm starting to regret ordering this book. I don't want to support Andi's efforts to gain attention. I read that article above and it sounds like Andi hasn't learned one thing about herself or reflected on the failed relationship. It sounds like she is blaming Josh for the failed relationship by saying that she wants someone to support her no matter what- passive aggressively saying that Josh didn't. He probably wanted a normal life and she wanted to go to NY to become a "fashion designer"- and we all see how that has turned out so far. She honestly reminds me of a teenager in maturity. I will definitely not go to the book signing which isn't too far from me.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:22 pm

sparkler wrote:I'm starting to regret ordering this book. I don't want to support Andi's efforts to gain attention. I read that article above and it sounds like Andi hasn't learned one thing about herself or reflected on the failed relationship. It sounds like she is blaming Josh for the failed relationship by saying that she wants someone to support her no matter what- passive aggressively saying that Josh didn't. He probably wanted a normal life and she wanted to go to NY to become a "fashion designer"- and we all see how that has turned out so far. She honestly reminds me of a teenager in maturity. I will definitely not go to the book signing which isn't too far from me.

Since she couldn't muster much compassion when Eric passed away and continued to make it all about her, it hardly surprises me that she hasn't changed post her breakup with Josh. She has always been passive-aggressive and blamed everyone else. When she told JPab that he wasn't the one for her...and he agreed and said it was okay...she just went bonkers. It didn't matter that she wanted to dump his a**, but the fact that he wasn't interested in her, was a blow to her ego. Josh was just a bigger blow. He was supposed to be the love of her life that she paraded around like her latest, expensive accessory. I will be shocked...SHOCKED!...if she sincerely looks at what went wrong in the relationship and what part she played in the breakup.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:34 pm

sparkler wrote:I'm starting to regret ordering this book. I don't want to support Andi's efforts to gain attention. I read that article above and it sounds like Andi hasn't learned one thing about herself or reflected on the failed relationship. It sounds like she is blaming Josh for the failed relationship by saying that she wants someone to support her no matter what- passive aggressively saying that Josh didn't. He probably wanted a normal life and she wanted to go to NY to become a "fashion designer"- and we all see how that has turned out so far. She honestly reminds me of a teenager in maturity. I will definitely not go to the book signing which isn't too far from me.

You can probably cancel your order, if that's what you want. I highly doubt Andi will ever grow a reflective bone in her body. It's all about her, and everyone else is to blame. She would never ask herself if she is to blame in any way. I looked at her IG and see a post about (paraphrasing) to promote what you love and don't bash what you hate. Isn't that what she (and her mean-girl friends) do to anyone who crosses them?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

You can probably cancel your order, if that's what you want. I highly doubt Andi will ever grow a reflective bone in her body. It's all about her, and everyone else is to blame. She would never ask herself if she is to blame in any way. I looked at her IG and see a post about (paraphrasing) to promote what you love and don't bash what you hate. Isn't that what she (and her mean-girl friends) do to anyone who crosses them?

Yes! I tried to listen to her friend Kelly's podcast yesterday and I had to turn it off. She was horrible about JP and she and the host basically bashed and mocked anyone not as good as them (which is basically everyone). Kelly was laughing about being a "celebrity" in Atlanta...I doubt that. As for Andi, yes, a cancellation may be a good idea. I'm not sure I could get through her casting blame on Josh and JPG which is very evident in that article.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Mustang19 wrote:And is there any wonder why she is the only Bachelorette not married, engaged or otherwise spoken for?

Omg. You are RIGHT. I never thought about it. But she's the only one!!! That ain't no coincidence. It's going to take a very, VERY special man to take that on full time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom