SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 pm

^^^I know @stuckinsc I'm hoping it will tank as well. Then we would be spared the possibility of a return engagement with more from her journal. Even though she said she wrote the book, frankly, I just don't believe her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Andi lacks decency, what a pity.  Her moral is low.  Integrity is also in question. She is passive aggressive and acting like a woman scorn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  12h12 hours ago
Friday Giveaway!! Post a pic of your pre-order proof of purchase of #ItsNotOkay to win one of 10 signed copies!!

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 ChNt1i6UoAARB4g

NAILED IT! That's the only way most people will willingly read this trash. GIVE-A-WAY.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:21 am

Assuming daddy probably will buy 50 books for  his pookie to make her book a best seller giggling since he probably already pays for lots of things, (her costly NYC apt with no job???), and all those books she's giving away signed, but only if you buy one first (WTF). She's almost laughable, I have never seen anyone with a higher inflated opinion of their self-worth & huge ego than MeAndi.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
reason wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Nick Viall

Are we going by the numbers in the book or the series??
I was going from the book numbers she used instead of their names. Yes, Josh #25 and Nick #24 are tweeting and liking each other's tweets tonight about the football draft. Marcus and Tanner too, they are all having fun.
I love the fact that Nick and Josh are liking each other tweets  :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife  18h18 hours ago
@HyDorfman @AndiDorfman @racheldiner He still has a shot gun & a shovel
[img]ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Chqciq10[/img]
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife  18h18 hours ago
@HyDorfman @AndiDorfman @racheldiner He still has a shot gun & a shovel
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 <a href=ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Chqciq10" />
What is that supposed to mean, a threat to #25, #26 & #1??? Looks like MeAndi's mom is as wacko as her daughrer. no
Of course, Pookie can do no wrong. Pathetic stupid

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:22 pm

^^^^
I know! Is she for real or is that just an attempt at humor?  I don't think it's funny. At all.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^^
I know! Is she for real or is that just an attempt at humor on her part?  I don't think it's funny.

Yep, just like her dumbazz twitter name. I guess the bad apple didn't fall far from the tree. I feel so sorry for any guy who dates MeAndi and has to deal with her control freak parent's attitude, poor MeAndi, always the victim.  no no Now we know why  #25 & #26  are the happiest they have ever been post show. They must breathe a sigh of grateful relief!! :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:37 pm

It was probably meant to be humorous, but I don't find it funny.  Her daughter is the one spilling all, not any of the guys.  They've all been fairly respectful towards her and what they've chosen to say about her, for the most part.  And no I'm not wanting to reopen a can of worms and/or rehash the airplane convo or the AFTR discussion for the millionth time, I mean after and more recently.  So, unless he's going to use the above mentioned items on his daughter and keep anyone else from having to deal with her, it's a pot meet kettle moment, IMO.  Bless their hearts, they don't know when to sit down and be quiet. Hugesmile

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:40 pm

I don't think Hy has anything to worry about. Looks like no one wants to put up someone like Andi. I am really hoping this book fizzles.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I don't think Hy has anything to worry about. Looks like no one wants to put up someone like Andi. I am really hoping this book fizzles.
spitcoffee

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom