SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by BohemianNika Sat May 21, 2016 5:42 pm

You might be onto something. I just went and gave her book 5 stars on Amazon, although I never review books there.  I'm having a very childish moment :uptonogood

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by umngirl Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 pm

I just started listening to her book. I don't know how long I can stand her voice.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 87b72b10 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 86669110 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 6:12 pm

I can't stand Andi's voice. So annoying. I couldn't stand how she would pull her mouth down when she talks (has she stopped doing that?) and would ffwd when she was on any show. I never saw her as that attractive especially because of her mouth and even more so now for what comes out of it... just low-class all the way, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 6:20 pm

I can't stand her voice either. Never could. She would exaggerate the southern drawl especially when BS was coming out of her mouth.

She was over 50% one star within a day or two. Anyone can give her stars without being a verified purchaser. She's probably giving herself stars over and over to reverse the trend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 6:26 pm

I don't know if you can do that. Can you?
I have reviewed past books on Amazon as I have a kindle and am a frequent kindler. I did not review MEandI's book as I have not read it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Yes I tried it the other day when it was over 50% one star. The discussion was she was deleting negative posts from her SM. I had said she can do that, but she can't with those who post Amazon reviews. I later wondered if anyone can give her stars, not just verified purchasers, so I just clicked one star to see what would happen.

I'm signed up with Amazon but I didn't buy the book. I don't know if it works, if you're not signed up with Amazon.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 73 Andi11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat May 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Interesting fact - 66% of the 5 stars reviews are from users with verified purchase and only 44% of 1 star reviews are from users with verified purchase.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 6:49 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Interesting fact - 66% of the 5 stars reviews are from users with verified purchase and only 44% of 1 star reviews are from users with verified purchase.

I am very surprised by the bolded.
That's actually quite a lot of verified purchasers users giving her book 1 star reviews and they bought it.
I would assume most verified purchasers would give the 5 star reviews or 3-4 so that is not surprising but the number of 1 star reviews definitely is surprising, imo, especially since the reviews of the 1 star reviews seem to have been pre-orders.

ETA: realized this % was only about reviews and not ratings (so % for ratings could be much higher for verified 1 star purchases)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 21, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat May 21, 2016 6:54 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Interesting fact - 66% of the 5 stars reviews are from users with verified purchase and only 44% of 1 star reviews are from users with verified purchase.

I am a long time Amazon Prime member and reviewed her book, however it did not show me as verified. I think it was because I did not purchase the book this time, I got the audio version on Amazon's free trial with Audible. Many others did the same, so they also would not likely be verified.  I don't know what it takes to be verified, except that you purchased the book through Amazon.  But my point is,  I think our comments and reviews should be considered just as relevant.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sat May 21, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Here's one review by someone that gave it 1 star and is a verified purchaser.
I also noted that the most verified purchase reviews comments posted were made by those who rated it 1 star.
Interesting that quite a few of these 1 star comments by verified purchasers say they liked Andi and were looking forward to reading it but didn't like it.

ByMiranda E.
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase

Is it possible to return a Kindle book? Perhaps expectations were too high, but this book is not okay. In fact, it is AWFUL, so poorly written and a torture to read. I don't think I can finish it. She tries desperately to come off as a witty writer for women a la Carrie Bradshaw, but instead sounds like a pathetic and ditsy lush whose only purpose in life is to get a man. I've only read one other Bachelor book - Courtney Robertson's - and would recommend that to this any day. I've always been a fan of Andi but have definitely lost a bit of respect for her after opening this book.
Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 22, 2016 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 7:38 pm

BohemianNika wrote:You might be onto something. I just went and gave her book 5 stars on Amazon, although I never review books there.  I'm having a very childish moment :uptonogood

I'm curious, did you read the book?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat May 21, 2016 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:You might be onto something. I just went and gave her book 5 stars on Amazon, although I never review books there.  I'm having a very childish moment :uptonogood

I'm curious, did you read the book?

Bought it and read it. Not a 5 star read, I would give it probably 3,5. But after I saw the witch hunt of Amazon reviews, I went with 5.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom