SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3eacWg8Ri/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:10 pm

I'm glad CH is leaving but wish he'd spill all the dirty details on his way out dumpster fire style.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:23 pm

Very interesting, doesn't appear that ABC and/or Millsy have made any announcements. I remember back in the good old days we couldn't wait to get rid of Chris, now he's going I wonder if the show will survive?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:27 pm

I don't think he left on his own. It sounds like a threat, pay me or I spill. Therefore imo they were booting him.

I wonder what he's got up his sleeve going forward.

A motivational undercurrent, so to speak, throughout was Harrison lawyer Bryan Freedman pledging to unleash the Shiva of lawsuits exposing a swath of The Bachelor’s alleged dirty laundry unless his Gersh-repped client emerged feeling the financial love.

https://deadline.com/2021/06/chris-harrison-leaving-the-bachelor-franchise-controversy-1234771200/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:36 pm

Personally, I wish that Chris Harrison would spill some of those behind the scenes Bachelor Franchise secrets. I also wonder what CH thinks of Matt and Rachael being back together and fairly serious. It must be an interesting feeling for him to observe that and the Franchise moving on without him (even those he is getting a large payout/settlement). JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 pm

suzq wrote:Personally, I wish that Chris Harrison would spill some of those behind the scenes Bachelor Franchise secrets.  I also wonder what CH thinks of Matt and Rachael being back together and fairly serious.  It must be an interesting feeling for him to observe that and the Franchise moving on without him (even those he is getting a large payout/settlement).  JMO.

That's a very good point. I'm not making excuses for him, but at the time, I wondered if he was sticking up for her because he knew they were going to try again and for Matt not to get the backlash for getting back together. He's been the mouthpiece for the franchise, and over the years has more than once spoke for or against a contestant depending on the direction imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:14 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1402673103633891330?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:04 pm

suzq wrote:Personally, I wish that Chris Harrison would spill some of those behind the scenes Bachelor Franchise secrets.  I also wonder what CH thinks of Matt and Rachael being back together and fairly serious.  It must be an interesting feeling for him to observe that and the Franchise moving on without him (even those he is getting a large payout/settlement).  JMO.

re: bold, I doubt he cares tbh. I think all the dirt is on MF and other execs.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:06 am

Not really surprised he's leaving. I will sort of miss him but curious to see who will replace him. Probably guest co-hosts for now until they can find someone who wants to do this show full-time.

Also what is the secrets he's keeping to get paid all the $$$!? Write a tell-all CH for all of us!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he left on his own. It sounds like a threat, pay me or I spill. Therefore imo they were booting him.

I wonder what he's got up his sleeve going forward.

A motivational undercurrent, so to speak, throughout was Harrison lawyer Bryan Freedman pledging to unleash the Shiva of lawsuits exposing a swath of The Bachelor’s alleged dirty laundry unless his Gersh-repped client emerged feeling the financial love.

https://deadline.com/2021/06/chris-harrison-leaving-the-bachelor-franchise-controversy-1234771200/

I remember reading this that he (Chris) asked for a golden handshake of about $25M. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a36671851/chris-harrison-25-million-bachelor-payout/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:56 pm

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1403091181421092865?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me