SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Chris Harrison Plans to Return to TV With Rival Dating Show: Report
https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/chris-harrison-new-dating-show/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Although, I am not totally surprised -- I don't really want to watch CH host another reality dating show. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:57 pm

HEA wrote:I am not gonna cry over CH. he has a wine business, a clothesline, TV shows and probably several unknown investments.

Also I bet we’ll see a book published after the legal silence deal….

He was never a friend to contestants and admitted he enjoyed seeing them struggling because it made a good show. I never liked his jaded attitude and always had this smirk on his face when contestants and leads cried…

Bye CH.

JMO

One thing though, I am going to disagree with you on the bolded. There are a lot of contestants and leads that have come away from the franchise as friends with Harrison.Both they and him follow each other, make comments, hang out together so to say that he's never been a friend with the contestants, IMO isn't necessarily the right thing.

I will agree though that he is leaving the franchise in the plus columns as he has companies, investments, books, etc that have benefitted him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:25 pm

Chris Harrison in Discussions for TV Return on DWTS: Report
https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/chris-harrison-dancing-with-the-stars/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:35 pm

@bluwavz Wow! Interesting. Casting is everything and I'm sure viewership would go up with Chris on the show. But this only makes Tyra look more like a vulture! (IMO)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 pm

I am very curious about this -- he parted with an ABC show and yet DWTS is an ABC show. That is just odd to me. Maybe they want to make sure that he keeps quiet about things or if he hosts another show in the future that it will stay on ABC. I have zero desire to watch him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:53 pm

The network also might want to keep the fans complaining about Chris leaving the Bachelor Franchise happy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison in Discussions for TV Return on DWTS: Report
https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/chris-harrison-dancing-with-the-stars/

I think he'd be great at this! He's quick witted like Tom B.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:24 pm

@alwayscooking This would be for Chris Harrison to be a contestant on DWTS, not as the host.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:54 pm

suzq wrote:@alwayscooking  This would be for Chris Harrison to be a contestant on DWTS, not as the host.

Oh wow, I was thinking host, but that would be cool, I haven't watched much of DWTS, but I would watch if he's on!  I may even vote! laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:32 am

I'd still rather see Tom Bergeron return.  But if it's to be CH or Tyra, I'll take CH.  If it's both, IDK.  I'd really like to see Tyra get another gig now that maybe more opportunities are open again.  Or, be a behind the scenes producer.  It's just not a good fit as it stands now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Chris Harrison Reacts to Matt James and Rachael Kirkconnell’s Reunion, Reveals Whether He’s Watching ‘Bachelorette’

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-reacts-to-matt-james-rachael-kirkconnells-reunion/

CHRIS HARRISON
NO HARD FEELINGS ON 'BACHELOR' EXIT
... My Mondays Are Mine!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/28/chris-harrison-no-hard-feelings-bachelor-exit-50th-birthday/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me