SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:12 pm

^ ”Relationship therapist” cantstopl
Is that what he is when he sits down with the lead and puts on his concerned face for a couple of minutes?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Relationship therapist follow the script therapist. laugh out loud

That doesn't even look like him.

Not sure if the smilie will work.

🇨🇭

ETA: LOL it's in Misc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 pm

JMHO: Maybe TPTB are considering leaving Chris Harrison instead of the other way around.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:17 pm

I don't think that they will replace Chris Harrison unless it is by his choice. He's one of the executive producers of the show. He's not only a host. He helps make the decisions. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:33 pm

Chris Harrison takes time off to hit the golf course following his departure from The Bachelor amid racism scandal

bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 40311110
bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 40311111

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9348145/Chris-Harrison-takes-time-hit-golf-course-following-departure-Bachelor.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:18 pm

I've been wondering if the relationship with Lauren will survive this 'break'.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:16 pm

@Norcalgal I wondered that as well. I had no idea who she was after it was announced they were seeing each other. After watching a few minutes here and there of her podcast or interviews I wasn't interested. How could she not know spoilers.

She talks like she knows something we don't and pretends at the same time she doesn't know. I just looked at her IG. Here is an example of a post she posted on Feb 9th alluding to Katie being the ette.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFu_LaHWnO/

It's  the ups and downs that can make a relationship strong. Hopefully she is giving him sound guidance.

ETA: I noticed she posted a tribute to her late father yesterday but prior to that she hasn't posted since Feb 9th. It looks like she posted on a regular basis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:37 am

Chris Harrison steps out for Dunkin' Donuts run in Los Angeles... as he's spotted out for the first time since stepping down from The Bachelor after 'defending racism'

bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 40259810
bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 40259810
bachelornation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 9 40259811

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9343617/Chris-Harrison-spotted-time-stepping-Bachelor.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:47 pm

page six has an article that Chris Harrison has hired a high powered attorney if someone wants to bring this article over. Would he actually sue The Franchise?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:19 pm

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/19/embattled-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-hires-la-power-lawyer/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Oy. This is messy. Choosing a lawyer over a PR person or anti-racist training. So many steps he could potentially take to demonstrate that he is doing the work (ie. professional development) rather than sue the network.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 pm

I absolutely thought this was going to happen.

I had posted somewhere, we all know he's the mouthpiece for the show. If TPTB instructed him to stick up for Rachel because they didn't want anything to blow up, I mentioned he should have disagreed and taken a stance. If he went along with their instructions and now it backfired and he's taking the heat now, he's not going to stay quiet IMHO IDK just my initial speculation when this all surfaced. I'm looking forward to what happens next and what course of action CH will take.

What ever happens imo it's his own fault. If your boss instructs you to do something thats not within policy or not morally acceptable, you shouldn't do it. CH showed quite a bit of passion in that interview so I wonder what will his defense be.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me