SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 6:51 am

I've wondered if he's really looking for love -- or if he's doing this as a great way to become famous? Maybe he really likes Fleur (early stages) but he seems emotionally closed off imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

jordan - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:57 am

emusha wrote:I've wondered if he's really looking for love -- or if he's doing this as a great way to become famous? Maybe he really likes Fleur (early stages) but he seems emotionally closed off imho
I've long thought Jordan is not looking for love. I thought he was just going through the motions the entire season and never saw a love story with anyone. Just him doing as little as possible to get to the finish line.

MOT lead and MOT season.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 am

What doest MOT stands for AAL?
I've been wondering for a long time now laugh out loud

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon May 09, 2016 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 am

Looks like Hitlist Naz is back. Someone wants some more 15 minutes. Jordan, as much as I don't care for his MOT self, did her a favor by not picking her. Also, he apologized to her at FRC, which is a heck of a lot more than most leads do which I give credit to NZ Bachelors for this. At least they apologize.

Roger Gray ‏@rogergray61 2m2 minutes ago Auckland, New Zealand
#Jordan has arrived, uncomfortably close sitting next to #Naz who just called him a bastard.....#TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:06 am

djogbenyuie wrote:What doest MOT stands for AAL?
I've wondering for a long time now laugh out loud

MOT = Matter Of Time...

In most cases it relates to those who are not F1 and not even F4, so contestants who are just there to fulfill a role, whatever that may be before their flame gets extinguished at Tribal Council they are eliminated.

I refer to this season as a MOT season and Jordan as MOT because I felt like he (and his season) was literally just there to pass the time/fulfill the airtime/lead position and that's all. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:11 am

Jane from The Spinoff summing up exactly how I feel about this season and Jordan. #EeenyMeenyMinyMoe

Season 2 of #TheBachelorNZ summed up in 4 simple words, uttered by the Bach himself & scribbled in my #tfspod notes

jordan - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 CiAbGXTUkAAXn2U
@JaneYee
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 7:24 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud so true
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 09, 2016 9:41 am

She still hasn't seen him? Good mercy

Fleur turns up but where was Jordan?

http://www.scout.co.nz/Fleur-turns-up-but-where-was-Jordan/tabid/3538/articleID/14560/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14560&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer41b1c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well she finally did no no
jordan - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 CiAhsxkVIAA_OGZ

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TheBachelorNZ&src=tyah

@rogergray61
jordan - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 CiAwyP2UYAQzeCo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 10:05 am

laugh out loud too funny @ElonM.  giggling

I think Jordan and Fleur saw each other more than what they imo have been made to say based on Fleur's interview on Scout... she seemed to evade the question of when she saw Jordan last. Makes me think the many rumors that Jordan was spotted where Fleur was were true.

I am at the point where I don't buy into anything Jordan (or the media/Scout) says or does.
I think he (and they) are just trolling me. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 10:31 am

Fleur was equally as nervous, admitting the pressure of the show was getting to her. At the press conference she said, even if things don't work out between her and Mauger, she's lucky to leave the mansion with 22 new close friends.

From the scout itv. Either they are making it seems more negative than it was or there is already trouble in paradise. Who says that the night she is supposed to reunite with his new boyfriend?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 10:39 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fleur was equally as nervous, admitting the pressure of the show was getting to her. At the press conference she said, even if things don't work out between her and Mauger, she's lucky to leave the mansion with 22 new close friends.

From the scout itv. Either they are making it seems more negative than it was or there is already trouble in paradise. Who says that the night she is supposed to reunite with his new boyfriend?

I am thinking they are making it more negative. Not that there is a grand lovestory but I think since their MO this season was to make it all a mystery SCOUT is just once again doing their thing (I find them rude and mean in general) and another way for people to tune in to watch ATFR where behind the scenes shots show Fleur with Jordan just fine.

Strange way of going about it and it may be due to Tall Poppy Syndrome but SCOUT seems to be against the lead and the F1 and making stuff up and exaggerating. I think @katiebelle mentioned the editor is a not nice person so that may be why.

If there's a season 3 I'll know not to listen to anything SCOUT says or posts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

Naz looks like she has better things to do...

She's sitting next to Claudia?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12