SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Sun May 29, 2016 11:12 am

If this is what he is saying not sure it's going to help his case. Hinting his family influenced him not to pick Naz as they had seen her on tv. Also being reported that he does not understand why Fleur is upset as they had only just started a relationship and he was not asked to do breakup interview with Fleur.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11647091

AEF

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Thanks for posting. Seems to me he still wants Naz but he does not have the balls or did not have the balls to pick her. Why did he have to belittle Fleur. Asshat...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:55 am

I don't get why Jordan had to take a shot at Fleur. Belittling Fleur does him no favors. He needs to just say "sorry, I messed up" and move on. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:07 am

Jordan did a live Facebook video Q&A on Woman's Day NZ: https://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz/?fref=photo

He's exactly as he is on the show, imo, as disinterested as can be. It's so strange it's like he's this old fuddy duddy just giving his spiel and rambling on but not really enthused about anything (other than his film career). Odd fellow, indeed.

For someone who was claimed to be a man's man (by Mike) I don't see Jordan as a man's man or macho or anything at all - he's also quite effeminate or maybe it is just posh? He strikes me as one of those guys in British period dramas drinking his tea (or in his case, sipping on his whiskey) twirling his cane away. Nothing rugged about him at all, imo, no matter his unkempt attire.

Short summary: Jordan said he is still single, not with Naz, friends with the girls, no regrets, did the show and see it through, etc... standard stuff, imo. Once again he relates his real life dates to being in a romantic movie (I guess the ending is different though in real life too) so he seems to live in this "romantic movie" fantasy world, imo, and more about that than the person is the emphasis.

Anyway, the most interesting tidbit that Jordan said was who he thought would be the Bachelorette NZ. He said either Gabs or Erin. When I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if he is correct. I don't think Fleur or Naz are actually Kiwi (as in born there?) so I can see the show going with a Kiwi-born girl as lead and perhaps someone without any part of the drama of the ending? Not that not being Kiwi should stop them from having them as lead but who knows. I would love to hear any thoughts from Kiwis about this.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:10 am

Thanks for the recap. It's weird that Jordan is caught up in romantic movies but obviously hasn't learned anything from them. He's such a dud IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:58 pm

The Bachelor's Naz apologises to the nation Video Link

"For those of you who think they know me through a reality TV show, through the media, or whatever, and have taken their precious time to leave comments on social media, just remember, I dropped a couple of F-bombs under a lot of pressure - that doesn't even compare to half the things some of you have written. What does that make you?"

"The whole point of this video was to apologise - and I have. So thank you for taking the time to watch. Your time is really, really appreciated...And thank you to everyone who stuck right beside me from the start. Love you all."

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:09 pm

She can't even apologize nicely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

^^ Actually this is the funniest comment left on video
Cmon ... please stop it !!! Surely it has finished !! This is like water boarding now !!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:00 pm

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 3806527698 no kidding. Just go away already! It's the never ending goodbye!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12