SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Mon May 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Jordan's IG post is the pic with his niece in his fab car. I don't think he said surprise just to guess who he picked and he will give ride in his car.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 9:56 pm

It's these types of things that make me think Fleur may be F1. BUT if she is F3 then she could be in the middle like Alysha was. I am thinking she may be F1 or F3 and having hard time seeing her as F2...

The Bachelor NZ final three in this week's Womans Day! @glamsquad.ltd @womansdaynz #photoshoot #makeup #thebachelornz by @torihartmakeup

Hanging out with these babes Don't forget #TheBachelorNZ is on tonight! #womensday #cowgirl #final3 by @erin_higgo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Yeah I agree AAL. I just wonder about Fleur who goes in deep being in a relationship versus Jordan who clearly from his interviews today wants to take it one day at a time with his F1 IMO. We will see how the relationship pans out if Fleur is F1.

Can I just say Erin looks really good in that WD shoot, ab goals yes

Last edited by mercieme on Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 pm

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698 This is hilarious! cantstopl I have the same thought as that's how much I know about Jordan too.  giggling

Footnote: Stripey singlets? Did I miss anything? #movingon #backtoschool #schoolholidaysareover #thebachelor #thebachelornz by @rebeccatrelease
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Rebecca also added "likes 26 year olds" in the comment section of the IG post which is the age of all F3 i think, that was gold laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Rebecca also added "likes 26 year olds" in the comment section of the IG post which is the age of all F3 i think, that was gold laugh out loud
makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698 cantstopl

Honestly I think she was too smart for him and he realized she had caught on to him. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 10:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Was the geo location turned on for any of Naz's SM postings today? The F3 has early media calls in Auckland tomorrow morning. Naz has the longest trip to Auckland of the F3 so if she is not in Auckland as of tonite, we can just expect her to coast to be in the F2.....JMO.

Yes, noted that Christchurch was the location

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Karina wrote:
mercieme wrote:Was the geo location turned on for any of Naz's SM postings today? The F3 has early media calls in Auckland tomorrow morning. Naz has the longest trip to Auckland of the F3 so if she is not in Auckland as of tonite, we can just expect her to coast to be in the F2.....JMO.

Thanks @Karina....that IMO confirms Naz makes the F2.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 10:37 pm

mercieme wrote:
Karina wrote:

@mercieme Christchurch was the location for the post of quotes saying how great she is however the Woman's Day cover post is from Waikuku which is not too far from Auckland so on the May the 1st she was in Auckland and yesterday the 2nd of May she was in Waikuku ...by plane it is only takes a few hours from Christchurch to Auckland. What are implications of this Mercieme ?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Karina wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Karina wrote:

@mercieme Christchurch was the location for the post of quotes saying how great she is however the Woman's Day cover post is from Waikuku which is not too far from Auckland so on the May the 1st she was in Auckland and yesterday the 2nd of May she was in Waikuku ...by plane it is only takes a few hours from Christchurch to Auckland. What are implications of this Mercieme ?

Well if she was in Waikuku yesterday that's an interesting twist for sure. I take my speculation back that she is a lock in for F2. I expect the F3 to be in the Auckland area already....I think they have to be out & about 5AM NZ time for the radio interviews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 10:50 pm

@mercieme interesting sorry she was in Christchurch on May 1st yesterday 2nd of May Auckland why would she travel to Auckland unless she was to do interviews !!!!!!! Yes, you are correct they have be out very early in the morning to do the Breakfast shows Paul Henry starts a 6.00am and the radio interviews are very early as well

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 pm

One of the (many) weird things about this season is that the F3 were on SM while they were filming considering FRC was 6 weeks ago according to Jordan in his interview today and also accordingto The Spinoff the first episode (March 7) aired after Rebecca had been sent home (Ep 11ish).

I truly hope if the show has another season they don't film while it is airing and allow the contestants/lead on SM/internet which seems to be the case with all F3 who were on SM by March 11 on their facebook since they had accepted/added friend requests. Perhaps they all had someone else man their accounts but considering the contestants on last season were on the SM while filming their HTDs I think that the F3 were as well (even Art was on his phone last year as told by Poppy regarding her HTD) so I think NZ is just very lackadaisical about SM - after all the lead follows all the contestants, comments, likes, etc.

Makes me wonder what if anything Jordan may have watched the episodes while still filming... strange if so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12