SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:46 pm

@Bobette Just came from the JoJo and Jordan wedding thread where we were discussing messy family dynamics and now possibly with Sophie, too? Geez - hasn't covid taught us that we should hold precious those we love as life will always throw curve balls?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:34 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Oooh why - do they not like him?  I don't follow Sophie but have a soft spot for her.  I like the fact that they eloped rather than make a big attention-seeking fuss like so many do, but perhaps it was precipitated by family disapproval?

I assume so  @Bobette.  Can't actually remember where I read about their "estrangement", but this DM article is sort of what I remember.  Honestly, reading between the lines, I would hazard a guess it's about money.  Money & family is a red flag to me (we need a red flag emoji here laugh out loud).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:58 pm

Congrats to them. She looks lovely!

Money will do it. Greed is a horrible thing.

@Norcalgal IA material world seems more important than family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:42 am

@Norcalgal @GuardianAngel Yep, agreed.

Thanks for the link @Agent99.  If they've been together 4 years I don't really see how her family can say it was a rushed decision.  I find this interesting too:

Sophie admitted to her close friends that she was working on becoming financially independent from her family.

I would have thought she made enough money on her own but that makes it sound like her family are minted and perhaps thought he was coming for it.  

It's sad if they didn't think Sophie was enough of a catch without assuming he was only after her family fortune. She'd be a catch even dead broke IMO!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:25 pm

Big congratulations to Sophie Tieman who got married yesterday in Sydney 💍🤍 she makes such a beautiful, timeless bride.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:32 pm

I'm not a fan of strapless but that is a gorgeous gown. I love the headband the way she styled her hair and the long white gloves. I have to say one of the prettiest bridal outfits I've seen in a long time.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 56406101-10702497-Wow_The_29_year_old_former_Bachelor_star_looked_absolutely_stunn-a-1_1649527600237

The strapless dress, with its pearl detailing, matched the retro style headband that Sophie wore atop her head. A full skirt in soft satin trailed behind the beauty, with a long train fanning out as she walked. Sophie added a pair of pearl earrings and wore her hair down in romantic waves.Wow! The 29-year-old former Bachelor star looked absolutely stunning in a white gown featuring an ornate, beaded bodice and matching opera gloves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10702497/Bachelor-star-Sophie-Tieman-marries-fianc-Joe-private-ceremony-Sydney.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:25 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree. Gorgeous. One of the best I've seen. Very Grace Kelly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Here's a close up of that fabulous hair band. From her IG stories, if someone local can tell me what kind of orchestra that is, TYIA. Fantastic music!

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Captu881

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Captu882

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sophie.tieman/2812910786978998680/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:43 pm

She looks very pretty.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:29 am

Honey Badger's having a baby.  Good for him.  I have a soft spot for Nick.  He should never have done the show and his management did him dirty IMO.  

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 C39c9uZ

Britt H has turned out to be nothing but a shallow fame seeker IMO but Nick and Sophie both seem to be doing well after leaving the show far behind.  yes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Honey Badger's having a baby.  Good for him.  I have a soft spot for Nick.  He should never have done the show and his management did him dirty IMO.  

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 C39c9uZ

Britt H has turned out to be nothing but a shallow fame seeker IMO but Nick and Sophie both seem to be doing well after leaving the show far behind.  yes

Source

I always liked him too.Awkward, but authentic...Brad 1 like.

You forgot the most manipulative one of the lot...dear, sweet, innocent, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth Brooke .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:08 am

Awwww good on Nick. One of my favourites as well.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+21
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256
Bobette