Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:29 am

Bad news. Tavita Karika from Bachelorette NZ 1 has passed away.
Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 1619755215978

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/300289580/former-bachelorette-and-heartbreak-island-contestant-tavita-karika-dies

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:13 pm

I saw the Tavita news on Reddit. So sad. Condolences to his family and friends.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Wow. That is a shock. So sad. I had liked him during the season.

Is there any idea of the cause?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:37 pm

@Sprite wrote:Wow. That is a shock. So sad. I had liked him during the season.

Is there any idea of the cause?
I’m afraid so. Lily posted phone numbers to suicide prevention hotlines on her stories.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

I liked him too.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 01, 2021 11:14 am

That is so sad. How devastating for his family and friends.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 01, 2021 1:12 pm

@blueblues I was afraid so. There were no hints during the first round of announcements but then the second there were links to suicide hotlines. So sad. I can't remember, but I thought there was some difficulties that he talked about during his time on the show? Heartbreaking. He seemed like a very nice man. RIP

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum