Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:18 am

Oh well look at that!  I stand corrected - excellent sleuthing @Agent99.  thumbsup   Welp, probably no way to watch that here without a VPN (RIP archive).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:30 pm

@Bobette @Agent99 Just want to tell you I admire your back and forth with each other - total respect!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:50 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette @Agent99 Just want to tell you I admire your back and forth with each other - total respect!

Well @Agent99 is right 99% of the time so I'd be a fool to argue. Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:12 am

Hugesmile  I bow down to you always @Bobette bowdown  You are the master.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:13 pm

blowkiss to all of you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63166

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum