SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:58 am

@leavers I think there was only ever a fan thread for Georgia & Lee and since I am definitely not a fan... well... yeah.  

Maybe we need a snark thread to cover Georgia, Elly and Angie.  [I'm joking, but they still deserve the snark IMO.  Hugesmile ]

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:50 am

Honestly I can't believe her. Sometimes I think people are too sensitive about these things but she made a clearly racist and not even funny joke, that she has made before, then tried to pass it off as something different even though it clearly was not that. I think Melissa Leong put it best when she said about Georgia that the worst racism is the casual racism from nice people. I mean even if you think these things, how can you really be dumb enough in today's climate to be posting something like that?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:14 am

People that make those types of hurtful comments, to me, push the envelope then they cry fowl and apologize because that's not what they intended to do. JMO that's exactly what they intended, but didn't realize the backlash they would get.

It's despicable the way SM ruins people's lives by posting disgusting comments which to me are a reflection of their true opinions because otherwise the wouldn't even think of such thoughts. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:33 pm

I'm glad there were consequences. I think there was a time not too long ago an apology would have meant she got away with it. I guess twt if she gets put back on air if those consequences were meaningful.

Agreed @Vjeff, that she thinks a played out old joke like that was funny was bad enough. (Seriously those jokes were ancient when I was a kid in the 90s). She's also proven she's just stupid by posting it publicly.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:04 pm

leavers wrote:We apparently don't have a thread for Georgia?

Anyway, Georgia Love lost her on-air job after making an implied racist joke on her IG. She's been moved to the production desk, counselled and forced to apologise.

Never followed her, watched her season or found her interesting. I had reference her to another newscaster: weather person Re similar looks but was corrected soundly Lol.

People eventually show their true colors

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:13 pm

I am an Asian American. Her post is stupid, rude, insensitive, offensive, especially when anti-Asian crimes are on the rise now.
I am glad she has to suffer the consequence of her stupidity.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:41 am

Harsh reality for celeb rejects: ‘Get a job’

Mentions Locky, Ciarran, and some other random AU reality people
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:28 am

leavers wrote:Harsh reality for celeb rejects: ‘Get a job’

Mentions Locky, Ciarran, and some other random AU reality people

Ciarran would probably go alright with his army training but Michael from MAFS would be crying like a little girl by the end of the first episode IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:38 am

Started following Matt A to see if there was any more flirty banter with Jay and have not been disappointed with his content. OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 WFxs5H1
OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 EL0piGF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:38 pm

Bobette wrote:Started following Matt A to see if there was any more flirty banter with Jay and have not been disappointed with his content.   OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 WFxs5H1
OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 EL0piGF

Source

I've been loving his replies to antivaxxers in his DMs. He doesn't try and be diplomatic with them at all and I love it OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Can someone explain Matt’s F1 Chelsie’s relationship status to me?
I really thought that Sam guy was her bf, no? They seem to be pretty close?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:52 pm

@leavers Me too.  cantstopl  

It's refreshing to see someone clearly not interested in being an influencer, just having fun, spreading knowledge and calling people out on their sh*t.

@sdmom If you mean this Sam he's gay and I don't think they were ever more than good friends.  She's apparently been dating this guy for a while:

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 LhqYSOW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256