SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1 CLUES - Robby - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1 CLUES - Robby - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1 CLUES - Robby - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Jo's blogs about Robby are personal- she feels safe with him (present tense), her mom would love him and he's after her own heart. She even contrasts him to BBJ and it's a pretty loud contrast imo.

A few guys even made it personal like Robby, who remembered my mother's infamous champagne sip straight from the bottle during my hometown last season. Robby came prepared with a personalized bottle, which of course in Fletcher fashion, we sipped straight from the bottle. A man after my own heart and one I knew my mom would love.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-blogs-jordan-rodgers-attraction

At the evening portion of our date, it meant a lot to me that Robby was so forth coming with how he was feeling. I knew I wanted more time with him and I could feel that things with us were progressing. Robby makes me feel so safe, and I really enjoyed the time I was spending with him. He was someone who I felt confident in, and didn't need to question. Jordan on the other hand, was someone I did have questions about. There was no denying the attraction between us, but something about Jordan scared me. I would often find myself getting nervous around him. I couldn't decipher if it was nervous butterflies or something else. But having him open up to me and to see him begin to drop his walls was exactly what I needed in that moment. It felt like a turning point for us, and I knew I wanted to show him that I saw that by giving him the group date rose.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21011442,00.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1 CLUES - Robby - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum