SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Didn't jake have those same brown shoes when he came back to warn Jillian? or whoever

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 11:35 pm

metalgirl wrote:Jordan's hair just kills me.  So unnecessary and ridiculous.

Chase is a better looking Tanner, and I thought Tanner was very cute.  He's the one I find most attractive in the whole group.

His hair is flopping all over in thick strands where the spray isn't holding it. giggling  I hate it when a guy is higher maintenance than me.
And JoJo is not good at making scripted lines sound extemporaneous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 23, 2016 11:36 pm

I'd be perfectly happy with Chase or Luke being the next Bachelor.
JoJo and Jordan remind me so much of Andi and Josh.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

I know I'm in the minority but I love Jake.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd be perfectly happy with Chase or Luke being the next Bachelor.

Totally! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

ha i can totally see that. the jock and the princess. only difference is that jojo isn't a complete b*tch (at least so far)
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 pm

laugh out loud....when Jojo went to the room to grab Jordan for the FIR...she remarked how "good looking" all the guys in the room were. And guess what all her spolied F4 plus Derek were in that room.

Looks to me they separated the top guys from the MOT guys on day 1, this show is so funny with the script laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'd be perfectly happy with Chase or Luke being the next Bachelor.
Jordan more likeable then Josh. In my opinion

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't jake have those same brown shoes when he came back to warn Jillian? or whoever

I just told my grandson that when they were showing him lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Jo^3 remind me of Andi and Josh also, maybe this will the second, redemption attempt at this type of relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Looks like some of these guys could use Aussie Instant freeze

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Jordan Rodgers Retweeted

E! News ‏@enews 29m

"Now THAT is a kiss." #TheBachelorette
(gif of them kissing, I cannot bring it over)

https://twitter.com/enews/status/734929456532492288

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear