SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 10:15 am

Maybe she is a big fan of quadriceps? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:12 am

Jojo is a very sensual woman who shows her emotions and feelings.
I love that about her and that makes great tv. Better than a cold stone on screen.
I am sure a lot of guys appreciate this trait.
Go for it Jojo !
:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 11:20 am

^^ I agree, sde. JoJo seems quite affectionate and it doesn't surprise me as her family seems affectionate too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 11:22 am

IA nothing wrong with being affectionate. My point was, and perhaps I should have been clearer, is that it's not just a Jordan thing.

Maddy has posted pretty much all the other pics. Many of them include JoJo holding hands, hands on legs etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 11:23 am

I think it'll make for a great season, regardless if they're real emotions or she's good at playing, but it's fun to watch when the lead is emotionally open, vulnerable, immediately starts being affectionate with her top guys, etc. It's entertainment and leads like Jo do a great job normally imo, similar to Ali.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA nothing wrong with being affectionate. My point was, and perhaps I should have been clearer, is that it's not just a Jordan thing.

Maddy has posted pretty much all the other pics. Many of them include JoJo holding hands, hands on legs etc.

There is hand on legs and then there is practically grabbing his crotch. I've seen all the photos and there are definitely some guys that she is into, but this one seems to stand above the others...and I have no horse in this race...including JoJo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 1:33 pm

sde1041 wrote:Jojo is a very sensual woman who shows her emotions and feelings.
I love that about her and that makes great tv. Better than a cold stone on screen.
Go for it Jojo !

Alanna wrote:I think it'll make for a great season, regardless if they're real emotions or she's good at playing, but it's fun to watch when the lead is emotionally open, vulnerable, immediately starts being affectionate with her top guys, etc. It's entertainment and leads like Jo do a great job normally imo, similar to Ali.

Totally agree. Part of why I've always thought she'd be such a great bachelorette and think this season will be amazing. She can be emotional, open, vulnerable, very physically affectionate and flirty and confident. And I expect she can be like that with several guys at once, no problem. That's what you really need in an Ette. I think she'll be able to truly carry the show and juggle multiple guys well, like Ali did. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 6:16 pm

relaxing wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Jojo is a very sensual woman who shows her emotions and feelings.
Go for it Jojo !

Alanna wrote:I think it'll make for a great season, regardless if they're real emotions or she's good at playing, but it's fun to watch when the lead is emotionally open, vulnerable, immediately starts being affectionate with her top guys, etc. It's entertainment and leads like Jo do a great job normally imo, similar to Ali.

Totally agree.  Part of why I've always thought she'd be such a great bachelorette and think this season will be amazing. She can be emotional, open, vulnerable, very physically affectionate and flirty and confident.  And I expect she can be like that with several guys at once, no problem.  That's what you really need in an Ette.  I think she'll be able to truly carry the show and juggle multiple guys well, like Ali did.  JMO.

I agree with all of the above. Regardless of what happens with Jo^3, JoJo will probably deliver an entertaining season. I actually do agree with RS that she has the potential to be one of the more successful 'ettes. She's going to land on her feet. It's my opinion that the jump start into FAME was always more of her priority than finding her soul mate. Lol. I mean, she's 25. She'll likely get the career she wants and find Mr. Right in a few years when she's older and wiser. Similar to Ali and Jillian.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s
Will Shows JoJo a Note
Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s
The First Kiss of the Season
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 10:29 pm

And what about a kiss with Jordan?  Suspect
Or with Jordan it was her first real one? :gotcha:
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun May 22, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm excited to watch tomorrow! I'm excited to see the edits; I'm assuming they are going to make Luke and Robby have the most interesting edits if they are the big Bachelor contenders. That will be fun and interesting to watch. I hope the Jo^3 chemistry jumps out at me. I like that I'm not invested in the spoiled final 1. It will be fun to watch all the MEN. Go get'em Jojo! Bring on the entertainment! Someone had better be shirtless!
P.S. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Chad.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 CjAWlOmWYAAAj5-
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Damn, Daniel! Back at it again with...no shoes. Or shirt. Or pants.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear