SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 am

I'm team Chase!!!
Whew! He didn't do much. Not in the episode or the preview. THANK GOD! Stay squeaky clean buddy, you can do it!
How many times was Jojo warned not to fall in love right away? What in the world. All formers warned her. Yikes. It's a mess already.
I like some of the guys. I watch with my mom and sister and we want some Wells, James T and Chase on Paradise this summer.
The Santa thing was waaaay too much. Go big or go home I guess? He did get to stay.
The main two things I noticed was someone giving Jojo a line in an interview!!!
The interview where the drunk guys stumbled in and interrupted. Someone was prompting her! Did they give up on cue cards?!
Also I 1/2 bought her first and last private time with Jordan but that middle kiss scene felt simultaneously scripted and AWKWARD. Not the actual kiss but the conversation. Like some handler convinced him to do it and then they tried to tell them what to say and how to kiss. Her first kiss with origami guy actually seemed more natural. Weird. Lots of over the top emoting from Jojo; I hope she settles down.
Oh! And I am done with the Chad show already.

Oops! Forgot to add all in my opinion and she looked gorgeous!
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 am

Jordan acting like a know-it all in the season preview. Tsk Tsk. Bring on the drama! wine 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f49c

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Was this Brittany the girl from whose bed Jordan allegedly left from to do this season...
Brittany was who Jordan talked about in his intro video. He said football got in the way of their relationship.  

she said.....

@brittany.farrar (Instagram) Riding the bench doesn't get in the way of a relationship, but cheating does. #yourpitchisntperfect @jrodgers11 #alwayswantedtobefamous #dreamscometrue #tuneinnextweekformoreBS

JoJo says in the preview she doesn't want to be with a bad boy. It's not looking good for a "fairytale ending" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 24, 2016 4:24 am

Oh what a bunch.  Here are my thoughts on my memorable ones:

Wells-this guy gets two stars, one for best date in his bio and another for an outstanding intro tonight.  I love "I Swear" and he has cool banter to go with his easy charm.
Chase--of the spoiled F4 he is my favorite, attractive and interesting...want to see more.
Christian--attractive and appealing as he takes care of his younger bros, but would they be a package deal ???
Luke is not my type, but seems like a really great man who is grounded and caring.
And hey, since I'm from LA, I'm used to hipsters and thought Brandon seemed like a nice guy.
Robby as someone said seems kind of smug...there is something off about him.  For me, I am also wary of Jordan, maybe because of the spoilers, maybe just because.  
Alex, okay, so he's short....but very cute and confident.
Derek has a John Krasinski vibe going on...James T, I'd like to see more of, same goes for Santa aka Nick B.  And WTF with Peter, we hardly knew ya.

On the flip side:
Ali's sister is a dentist, yet he has these fangs...but he plays piano well.
Daniel....eeek! why is he still here?
Evan, just seems smarmy
James S aka Bachelor Fan reminds me of Ed Grimley, I must say.
And last, and least. Chad...ugh

I did enjoy JoJo and think this will be an entertaining season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 24, 2016 4:41 am

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CjMDO00VEAAr1dU
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
The chemistry is undeniable! #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Tue May 24, 2016 5:28 am

sde1041 wrote:That's typical bitter ex looking for revenge.
I rather find it sad that people are enjoying this kind of bullying.
This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 623245435

Thank you and I agree. Regardless of how it looks, I feel bad that his brother's (whom he obviously worships) girlfriend has involved herself in such a negative way. There are always three sides to every story like this IMO. His side, her side, and the truth. Not being perfect, I'm going to withhold judgement.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 am

If he's using his ex as his backstory, and they broke up because he cheated, he deserves to get called out IMO. He's telling his side of the story very publicly, she has every right to respond. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 am

I still think Brittany could have chosen  to take the high road, if he  is  a cheater (as she claims) that will be found out in time,  and a lovely girl like her  should have no problems finding a guy and being in a much happier relationship Smiley the timing of the post wasn't intended to warn Jojo, instead now it looks more like the ravings  of a bitter and jealous ex attempting to steal Jojo's Thunder!
Ps: Olivia munn liking the post does not make her any classier either...
#trytostayclassyladies like JoJo...follow her example and see how she talks about Ben and Lauren

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 6:26 am

Why should Brittany 'warn' JoJo? She might be just angry Jordan is rewriting history and calling him out on that. Why are women always told to be classy, when men act like trash? If Jordan did cheat on his ex and uses her as his backstory, why should she just take it? Guys get away with stuff like this all the time. Jmo.

And this is my 1000th post!! Woot woot!!!! :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue May 24, 2016 7:11 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Why should Brittany 'warn' JoJo? She might be just angry Jordan is rewriting history and calling him out on that. Why are women always told to be classy, when men act like trash? If Jordan did cheat on his ex and uses her as his backstory, why should she just take it? Guys get away with stuff like this all the time. Jmo.

And this is my 1000th post!! Woot woot!!!! :D

Wow! 1000th Congrats! Smiley
I can appreciate that Brittany would be angry , but women can always choose to stay classy, why would you bother with a cheater (if true) , unless you are still hung up about the whole thing, IMO, either way this show will be very interesting...

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 am

This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 623245435
Sometimes this type of bullying and drama brings the couple closer and they become a real team. We'll see what this means for Jo^3.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 8:00 am

U
umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can someone remind me the timeline? When did Jordan date Brittney and when did they break up?

And Robby's girlfriend debachary also sounds like it's a staring plot line.

Stellar F2, JoJo. She lets the "Ben's" that her head knows she should pick go in the F4 and F3 slots. What's a girl to do? She likes the smooth talking bad boys. The flash, if you will.

Pretty sure their relationship was in 2014. Since he deleted all the pics of her off his IG I can't check exactly.

umngirl wrote:The fact even more "famous" people I follow on IG are now just following Brittany and liking that post just makes this even better. I'm just waiting for the shade from Olivia and the soap opera will reach epic levels. Oh and Aaron Rodgers starts off season football training this week in a Green Bay so the media could ask him about Jordan. This is like the gift that keeps on giving.

soccermom333 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:laugh out loud

Wow. Just wow. Has an ex ever come out like that so viscously and immediately? No prisoners! Dang. I honestly feel a bit for JoJo.

Remember Ed??!!  Oh boy that was awful.  Ed went home to his ex and then back again to Jillian.  Yikes!  The tabloids had a field day.  

I do feel sorry for the ex.  I wish she would run and take the high road.  It won't be pretty for her at all.  no no

weetybix wrote:I still think Brittany could have chosen  to take the high road, if he  is  a cheater (as she claims) that will be found out in time,  and a lovely girl like her  should have no problems finding a guy and being in a much happier relationship Smiley the timing of the post wasn't intended to warn Jojo, instead now it looks more like the ravings  of a bitter and jealous ex attempting to steal Jojo's Thunder!
Ps: Olivia munn liking the post does not make her any classier either...
#trytostayclassyladies like JoJo...follow her example and see how she talks about Ben and Lauren
So we have pages and pages of posts telling Andi to let it go and her breakup was probably around the same time. Sorry, I don't feel sorry for this girl. I probably would have when it happened two years ago, but now you are a bitter woman just like MeAndi IMO and it is always classy to try to make families chose sides. I have experience, my ex-husband miracously married our friend who he had asked me to have a threesome with about four months after our divorce, which was only six months after we separated. I loved his mom, she was like a second mom to me, but I respected her and did not try to drag her into our drama, that was her son after all. Brittany and Olivia seem happy to drag Aaron into the drama and hurt all the Rodgers in the process. Jordan maybe a cheater, but Brittany and Olivia seem like self centered b*tches who put themselves and their hurt feelings above anyone else. No one of the three people involved (and Olivia seems like she is still involved) seems like a very good person to me.

So if we are going to throw a pity party and cheer yay girl for Brittany, should we do the same for MeAndi? Just my opinion.

ETA: the majority of my quotes are from those also not impressed with the bitter Brittany. Feels good to not be the only one who isn't enjoying the mean spirited ex. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear