SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:47 pm

I use curse words often.
But I don't use them in inappropriate situations.
I don't use them in dignified conversation.
My husband does not like me using foul language. So I monitor that very carefully. My children don't like it. When I am in mixed company I do not use it.
About the only time I use it is when I am with very close friends and it is "us".
I would never have used it to my parents or colleagues. Never with strangers.
AND--I certainly would never have used it if I were writing a book, unless it was very sparingly to make a point and then again I can't see it unless we are talking about something fiction-vs my own life.
So imo--dropping that term as much as it sounds she did--is crass and overkill. It dumbs her down vs makes her look intelligent. jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

25 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I use curse words often.
But I don't use them in inappropriate situations.
I don't use them in dignified conversation.
My husband does not like me using foul language. So I monitor that very carefully. My children don't like it. When I am in mixed company I do not use it.
About the only time I use it is when I am with very close friends and it is "us".
I would never have used it to my parents or colleagues. Never with strangers.
AND--I certainly would never have used it if I were writing a book, unless it was very sparingly to make a point and then again I can't see it unless we are talking about something fiction-vs my own life.
So imo--dropping that term as much as it sounds she did--is crass and overkill. It dumbs her down vs makes her look intelligent. jmoaa
Yes, the saddest thing is on IG one girl, after reading her book, said that "fuckity, f*ck, f*uck"is now what she says all the time when things don't go right, because MeAndi said it in her book. The girls (esp. the younger ones), who MeAndi has brainwashed with this bs book, is so sad. no no

Sorry if we got a off topic from Josh, but MeAndi's lying bs about him is sad too, no jmo.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Idk, I have no trouble believing the things she said he did/said to her in the relationship. I'm sure she gave it right back too.

25 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Well, Josh dated a girl for 1 yr, 3 months, plus dated some others at UGA, but none have ever come forward to say he's what the lunatic bitch said in her fictional book about him. I'm sure if he was any of the things she said, some girl, somewhere would be happy to tell a mag ($$) or RS in the past 2 yrs since the show. JMO

He said he hates to break up and hurt anyone's feelings, probably the reason he stayed with the #toxicwhorebeast for 8 months of pure torture by her "mind games", remember she said that's her favorite thing to do.  giggling

My main problem with her book is the language and the unclassy way she talks about sex with #25 & #26 and her overly excessive use of her favorite word f*ck, just trashy & low class to me. IMO
I totally agree with your post and especially about her using the F word constantly. IMO that is pure white 
trash. He was raised by a loving family that he adores and his parents have shown him what unconditional love is. I will never believe that he abused her verbally or any other way. He tried to make this relationship work. When you have a ex that only wants to shop and there were plenty of pics. of them at Lennox mall which he says he hates shopping . When you spend more time with her family than yours and even leaving your own family on Christmas to go to Vegas. Than I say he tried his best to be with her.  We know now that he wanted out of that relationship badly and it broke her tiny heart BS. Josh will find that woman that is his partner in life not his dictator. 

JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk, I have no trouble believing the things she said he did/said to her in the relationship. I'm sure she gave it right back too.
I totally believe he called her a whore, imo she is, and it has nothing to do with Nick!!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

But is also her way or the highway with Andi, she has said so in multiple interviews. They were a toxic combination and I might have been able to believe her if she took any responsibility for anything, she doesn't so to me it shows it is her own demented view of things with no filter of reality.

Josh is a Leo, strong nature, loving and fierce. But betray a Leo and we never let it go. She lied, once he knew it was never going to work, no matter how hard they both tried he would never get over her lying to trust her fully again.

I also think hot tempered Andi gave as good as she got. She just shows that face all the time. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm

I call her the toxic whorebeast and I stand by that description.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idk, I have no trouble believing the things she said he did/said to her in the relationship. I'm sure she gave it right back too.
I totally believe he called her a whore, imo she is, and it has nothing to do with Nick!!

Not just calling her a whore and a bitch during arguments, but being paranoid, insecure, condescending, standoffish, snobby, etc. So many things I kind of saw hints of before. Didn't surprise me one bit.

I don't think she suddenly turned him into all of these things. I refuse to give Josh a big break just because he had to endure Andi. He was just as much a piece of work. IMO.

25 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Well, laugh out loud, Andi and Josh fans will never agree, so it's all a mute point to me! giggling

Enjoy your life, Josh does, he moved on and is happy, that's what it's all about anyway, and he's making $$$ to be on TV too, oh the burn to MeAndi, the "star" in her delusional mind. 25 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 1710264613

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I call her the toxic whorebeast and I stand by that description.

sneakyl You nailed it too, Stuck, she is, in addition to being  stupid

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:07 pm

I believe this is a new interview, if it's been posted here, sorry, please delete it mods:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh Murray on Dating After Andi Dorfman and The Bachelorette:
"I Just Need a Nice Person"
By Jessica Radloff
June 14, 2016 12:53 Pm

Source: http://www.glamour.com/story/josh-murray-on-dating-after-andi-dorfman-and-the-bachelorette?mbid=social_twitter_glamourmain

Glamour: After your relationship with Andi ended, what did you realize you need going into your next one?

Josh: What I definitely need–and I knew I needed before—but I know now more than ever is somebody that is just a nice person. Just nice to people. A loving person who is nice to their family as well and is open to having a family; somebody who loves kids. Somebody who is just sweet, loving, thankful. Honesty is a huge thing. I think that is the basis for any relationship—just being honest. Somebody who is just a real person that doesn’t have their own agenda of trying to do something else other than being themselves. It’s pretty basic to be honest with you. It’s very basic, but sometimes it’s amazing how sometimes there aren’t those kind of people out there, so I’ve got to just be very careful, I guess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Josh, imo a good start is avoid anyone who's every other word is f*ck & loves to play mind games & keep you from seeing your family, as that's not too nice.   giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

Not just calling her a whore and a bitch during arguments, but being paranoid, insecure, condescending, standoffish, snobby, etc. So many things I kind of saw hints of before. Didn't surprise me one bit.

I don't think she suddenly turned him into all of these things. I refuse to give Josh a big break just because he had to endure Andi. He was just as much a piece of work. IMO.

Agreed!  I disliked them equally on Andi's season and even moreso when put together as a couple.  The only Ette season I wanted to stop watching near the end.

I do find these recent comments Josh's pretty great though.  He's totally implying how mean, dishonest and unpleasant of a person Andi is without having to directly say a bad word about her.  He's def getting his point across in a more subtle, mature and classy way than I expected from him, so I have to give him a  yes  on his comments since her book came out.  

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s