SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BG9JHkXFPeT/

Jordan liked that on IG. Who knows, maybe he's really trying to genuinely be better.
I hope so for Jo's sake.

We will see if this zebra can change his stripes for the long run.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh and let's not forget this one, which he added to his favorites:

Samantha Hawbaker ‏@sam_hawbaker  · 19h19 hours ago   Waukee, IA  

"Don't say you love somebody unless you're willing to put a ring on that finger" - @JRodgers11  amen
I think that's so cute that it's one of the few he's fav'd!! Jo seems to think he hung the moon so hopefully he's genuinely inspired to live up to being the man she thinks he is. I don't know for whatever crazy Jo reason she thinks this but hey, if it works, mazels to her!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4gWu-sGy5/

This comment was on CH's IG page, which made me chuckle because of JoJo and Jordan both posting pics of them trying cryotherapy.   laugh out loud

irady9@chrisbharrison instead of the typical hot date by a fire, let's arrange a chilly -167 degree CryoTherapy date for your #Bachelor or #Bachelorette. We would love to host you at our brand new, beautiful facility at #thecryozone in Santa Monica. Come try it out on us anytime if you dare #facethefreeze. www.thecryozone.com
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Oh and let's not forget this one, which he added to his favorites:

"Don't say you love somebody unless you're willing to put a ring on that finger" - @JRodgers11  amen
I think that's so cute that it's one of the few he's fav'd!! Jo seems to think he hung the moon so hopefully he's genuinely inspired to live up to being the man she thinks he is. I don't know for whatever crazy Jo reason she thinks this but hey, if it works, mazels to her!

And we know he in fact BBJ tells our girl Jojo he loves her and she is all whipped :hearts love: seeing hearts whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4gWu-sGy5/

This comment was on CH's IG page, which made me chuckle because of JoJo and Jordan both posting pics of them trying cryotherapy.   laugh out loud

irady9@chrisbharrison instead of the typical hot date by a fire, let's arrange a chilly -167 degree CryoTherapy date for your #Bachelor or #Bachelorette. We would love to host you at our brand new, beautiful facility at #thecryozone in Santa Monica. Come try it out on us anytime if you dare #facethefreeze. www.thecryozone.com

TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

They saw my posts. Or it's someone here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:

And we know he in fact BBJ tells our girl Jojo he loves her and she is all whipped  :hearts love: seeing hearts  whipped

Oh, she is going to be a puddle of goo when he tells her ILY! laugh out loud seeing hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:01 pm

She needed to remind him 100 times at dinner that he actually used the word "love" when he's talking about "falling." How hysterical. Don't forget that BBJ!!! I can't even imagine how many times a day Jo wants to hear it now. Thousands won't cut it.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 pm

any sightings ??

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Yes yes, she definitely made a point to tell him last week you said you could c yourself falling in love with me, Today you said you were falling in love, and clarified about him ever seeing himself backing away ... Jojo let him know clearly there is a difference....laugh out loud and she noticed the difference in what he said.

I don't know how she ever contained herself when BBJ actually said he has fallen in love with her on there next 1x1, she was already stripping his jacket off of him last epi... and we know she loves to climb him like a little tree monkey as evident at the pool party and running up to him for the yachting date laugh out loud cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:37 pm

So, this mystery bracelet that is being talked about in the other thread, I wonder if BBJ gives it to her on their LCD?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:42 pm

The Cartier bracelet she got from her Mum. Was that pre or post show?

I ask, because once that is on your wrist, it is a big hassle to get off, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:45 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The Cartier bracelet she got from her Mum. Was that pre or post show?

I ask, because once that is on your wrist, it is a big hassle to get off, right?
She didn't wear it on the show at all, so she took it off before coming to film Ette, which seemed like a good idea considering all the stupid stuff the show makes them do.

Idk about the frc bracelet, I haven't seen her rock any jewelry consistently post show yet. It's possible and I'm assuming it'll show up sooner or later if it's really from BBJ.

And ND, no sightings!! A false alarm yesterday though laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan