SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/745802229072879616

Thanks!  handwave

This whole story with Jordan and cheating is a new low in my opinion for THIS SHOW.   If i was Jordan I would be upset about this and also maybe upset with JoJo that she participated.  TPTB obviously set up her meeting Brittany and also encouraged JoJo to bring this up.  This type of discussion should come up in private, it was a blindside moment for Jordan.  In normal life a couple would talk about their past dating lives and that helps to determine if you are compatible.  JoJo has her back story also but this just seemed like sort of a mean set up to me.  I do think that JoJo likes Jordan and at that moment she should have been concerned that Jordan might be upset.  That was good judgement on her part because the whole set up with the show was sort of mean.  Just all my view of the situation.  I am not excusing Jordan for he past behavior.  Just this set up on the show.  

Evie, ITA agree and I too think that is why Jojo may have a better understanding because after she questioned him on their 1x1 date she came back to the hotel and had to deal with something similar and TPTB made her address it to continue the story line. I think TPTB are evil and there whole purpose with all of this was to be able to create a story because from night one, it became the Jorjo show and it was game over. Sadly you have two people who are being hurt by all of this, hopefully, since both had to deal with something similar, gossip, tabloid, rumors and both were unable to defend themselves publically, they leaned on and supported one another through this all and are stronger for it. :yes:

I found it interesting while she was confronting the guys with her story, she made a point to ask Jordan if he knew about it and when she stands up and they hug she says I'm sorry to him, he says it ok, but to all the other guys they are the ones saying sorry to her for having to deal with an arse like Chad. They also conveniently cut out the scene of Jordan comforting her in the hallway, away from the other guys, i'm curious if that happened after she left or before she came into address the others.

I will remain a fan of these two and go down with #teamyacht #teamtightush #teamjorjo.... as I love watching and adore their fun, playfulness, loving ways with each other, just wish we could have seen more but also understand there is a show that has to be edited and made by MF the evilmeister no hmmm

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 am

nd4reality wrote:I am so distracted with all this stuff at work laugh out loud.

I agree tptb just love this stuff. Technically he did not spoil it but yes it was a strong hint.

As am I, it so tough not to come here and take a peak.... cantstopl

Sorry for the double post all. Embarassed

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:34 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Thanks!  handwave

This whole story with Jordan and cheating is a new low in my opinion for THIS SHOW.   If i was Jordan I would be upset about this and also maybe upset with JoJo that she participated.  TPTB obviously set up her meeting Brittany and also encouraged JoJo to bring this up.  This type of discussion should come up in private, it was a blindside moment for Jordan.  In normal life a couple would talk about their past dating lives and that helps to determine if you are compatible.  JoJo has her back story also but this just seemed like sort of a mean set up to me.  I do think that JoJo likes Jordan and at that moment she should have been concerned that Jordan might be upset.  That was good judgement on her part because the whole set up with the show was sort of mean.  Just all my view of the situation.  I am not excusing Jordan for he past behavior.  Just this set up on the show.  

Evie, ITA agree and I too think that is why Jojo may have a better understanding because after she questioned him on their 1x1 date she came back to the hotel and had to deal with something similar and TPTB made her address it to continue the story line. I think TPTB are evil and there whole purpose with all of this was to be able to create a story because from night one, it became the Jorjo show and it was game over.  Sadly you have two people who are being hurt by all of this, hopefully, since both had to deal with something similar, gossip, tabloid, rumors and both were unable to defend themselves publically, they leaned on and supported one another through this all and are stronger for it. :yes:

I found it interesting while she was confronting the guys with her story, she made a point to ask Jordan if he knew about it and when she stands up and they hug she says I'm sorry to him, he says it ok, but to all the other guys they are the ones saying sorry to her for having to deal with an arse like Chad. They also conveniently cut out the scene of Jordan comforting her in the hallway, away from the other guys, i'm curious if that happened after she left or before she came into address the others.

I will remain a fan of these two and go down with #teamyacht #teamtightush #teamjorjo.... as I love watching and adore their fun, playfulness, loving ways with each other, just wish we could have seen more but also understand there is a show that has to be edited and made by MF the evilmeister no hmmm            
Yes to all you just said. And much better than I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:43 am

Jump ship!? Hell no. I'm in it for the long haul. I'm looking forward
to every epi until the finale. Irregardless of what's been thrown 
our way, it's still Jo's love story. I just read a post from Kasha
from a different thread that contractually TPTB can portray a
cast person any way they choose.buyer beware. Kasha correct
me if I stated incorrectly. I'm on board. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:45 am

Yeah I really can't take all this so seriously and be so outraged over this BBJ and his womanizing ways. It's what makes him fun to watch laugh out loud And Jo and her besties are fine, supporting him and her, so as long as my girl isn't getting too damaged in the process, I cannot muster the anger needed to stone the BBJ to death on an online forum.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:48 am

Jordan has posted confirmation from Raya

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/745991132056686595
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Dessler wrote:Jordan has posted confirmation from Raya

Well that answers that.

End of speculation.

t4p here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Yeah I gotta give him credit. He's tough and I understand why Jo started mewling when he seemed upset with her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Now, I like him even more! giggling I need help and soon might need an intervention. cantstopl

Just trying to lighten the mood! He doesn't deserve to be tarred and feathered. He didn't kill anyone. fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah I gotta give him credit. He's tough and I understand why Jo started mewling when he seemed upset with her laugh out loud

haha yes he is tough, but what I have notices, is since that point of saying don't be mad, please don't be mad, he seems to do a lot more of the pursing to kiss her and these two kill me with there all up in each others face, I mean. awwww
Soft caresses of her face, kisses on the forehead, the kiss of the top lip, the bottom lip back to the top, her hands all up in his hair, grabs of his face, the dam nuzzles... whipped from both ends eyedrool

Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Raya confirmed his last activity was March 11.

Finally! Done talking about this hahaha

VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:27 pm

VV01 wrote:Raya confirmed his last activity was March 11.

Finally! Done talking about this hahaha

Go Jordan , go Jordan...now I wonder what the girls gotta say who claim he was on two weeks ago, and the one who recently sent the last email to Steve that prompted his Kayboom tweet.... Also what does ET have to say now.... Go Jordan #bam and #bam again. Cant blame the poor fella for standing up and defending himself, especially from the after point of the show. :claphands High clap

What he did in his past, is just that the past and I hope these two can lean on each other and be supportive of each other. The AFTR should be interesting I wonder if CH will get them to talking about all these rumors, I hope NOT and I hope they concentrate more on our happy couple.

Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan