SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:41 pm

traveler90 wrote:^^ Me too. I don't know which episode it was but Cat (ShawnCat) tweeted: "What would be Jojo's and Jordan's couple name?" and someone answered "Jordelle" and Jordan liked it

Wow I love that !

I wouldn't mind naming my child that if there was still room in the "inn" which there isn't and if I was young enough haha. My boys are named Jason and Jordan so Jordelle would be a nice addition for a girl that I will never have. Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Jordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:42 pm

here, I found the tweet: https://twitter.com/ameade22/status/740369963530235904
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Ha that's adorable! He certainly seems like he's caught real feelings for her but considering basically every woman throws herself at the man, I understand why it's hard for him to reform his BB ways.

ITA .... me thinks our gal Joelle, might have gotten to him finally... he seems so different and more chasing of her since last epi, especially after he says he is falling in love with her, and then they sit down and have the tough discussion, only for her to say please don't me mad at me, don't be mad at me. The way she held his face and looked him dead in his eyes...he seems like that might have been a moment it really began to click for him he has a hot little mama on his hands, that is willing to fight for what they have. She is beautiful not only outside but on the inside as well, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Next week we see another convo ref some allegations, she again is listening intently but then playing in his hair at the same time, which lets him know I believe in you and trust in you, so I hope an pray this man has realized what a helluva amazing woman he has here. Together they can be amazing.
But for me the tale tale sign, is when he finally tells her he loves her, that girls face oh my gosh, she could have just wrapped the season right then and there, show over DUN. How she continued on after the second make out session with him on the stair case is beyond me... laugh out loud she wanted to fast forward and take him straight to the fantasy suite in her mind im sure.cantstopl :fanningfan whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
traveler90 wrote:^^ Me too. I don't know which episode it was but Cat (ShawnCat) tweeted: "What would be Jojo's and Jordan's couple name?" and someone answered "Jordelle" and Jordan liked it

Wow I love that !

I wouldn't mind naming my child that if there was still room in the "inn" which there isn't and if I was young enough haha. My boys are named Jason and Jordan so Jordelle would be a nice addition for a girl that I will never have. Hugesmile

I keep forgetting that Jo's name is Joelle...so Jordelle would be perfect. I also forgot about the tweet from Catherine and Sean and that Jordan liked it. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Wow I love that !

Awww, you have a Jordan? Is he also a BBJ? giggling Just kidding!! lolpanda laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Yes. He is a very BBJ. Both my boys are laugh out loud. He is very similar to this J, outgoing, talkative laugh out loud. Gotta love guys like that they keep things very interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:00 pm

There is our BB!   drooling

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/746364683024728064/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:14 pm

I cannot get over how BBJ carries himself. Considering that he's not the hotshot bro in the family, it's really quite amazing imo. Just so cool, calm, confident and sauve. I really get why/how if he leaves the house, immediately 27 females attach themselves to him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Dessler wrote:Jordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 FT1KJi

#Jordelle

Ohhh Dess, you are our saving grace....laugh out loud love this gif awwww whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:38 pm

You could see that they were starting to make out, so the camera switched angles! Jordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 pm

I love it as well, I'm melting seeing hearts heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan