SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:35 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Both liking stuff ATM

Jojo's latest like Smiley..https://www.instagram.com/p/BHM5uSKj6Rq/?taken-by=blytherhodes
Ahh I love this one and agree, especially if she's with a man that has trouble giving her that verbal affirmation. I'm very excited to see them irl and in action.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Awww, they are on the same page. I can't wait to see them do the media rounds together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

https://twitter.com/MollyPotter587/with_replies
Jordan spotted at airport
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Hope this means he's on his way to spend a long weekend giving a crazy girl all the affirmation she needs laugh out loud Does he have the 5 Love Languages tucked in his carry on?

Now we need to pay attention to any JoJoBean spottings.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Since they're at the NOLA airport, I think that might've been from last weekend when he was flying home to California from MPA.

I do wonder if they'll get to spend the holiday together.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:03 pm

What's nola?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Hooked wrote:Why is everyone team Jordan?

Because we are cray cray!  :crazed giggling

Going down with the ship. yes

well actually there really is no sinking because most of this is just manufactured drama. IMO they do stuff like this when the lead is very into the contestant, we have tptb :stirthepot for drama.

I don't blame jordan at all for being a little ticked that JT whined like a little girl over some stupid game. to joelle. so instead of spending time with her having fun he had to waste it all. No wonder poor baby was twitchy.

I so loved that scene on the steps, need to go rewatched because he was taking in a low voice and I couldn't hear everything.

One of my favourite moments was when she bumped into him on the street football , how rock hard his body is. Oh my word!

I loved when he said, "I know we'll get there" and "I promise to not let you down"..or something along those lines.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:What's nola?

New Orleans Airport.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Love this too.
A Jojo like from IG::

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Screen12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNFwHthtsu/?taken-by=amberj22chi

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 pm

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 EOdDV3
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 pm

awwww
IrelandRose wrote:Love this too.
A Jojo like from IG::

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Screen12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNFwHthtsu/?taken-by=amberj22chi
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan