SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 pm

GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Y0Qdue

These two !!! whipped
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 pm

GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 OyvobM
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 pm

I bet they can't wait for the show to be over so they can be together. I wonder if they will try long distance or one of them will move. Would JoJo be willing to move? question
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 pm

GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 HWQlpg

ohh... your stomach is so hard!! bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 pm

thanks for the gifs. These two are adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 EOdDV3

She 'trying' to look like she is crackin' the whip, and he's playing with her hair!  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 OC6ON8
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 EOdDV3

She 'trying' to look like she is crackin' the whip, and he's playing with her hair!  giggling
Right??? How cute and silly. Definition of a tiny kitten standing up to a big dog laugh out loud I floveeee Jo. There's no one else she likes even 1/2 as much as BBJ. Her reactions are precious to him.

Thanks for all the gifs, Dress!!! Precious!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

GIF created by me.
bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 0kkyNt
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:
GIF created by me.

Right??? How cute and silly. Definition of a tiny kitten standing up to a big dog laugh out loud I floveeee Jo. There's no one else she likes even 1/2 as much as BBJ. Her reactions are precious to him.

Thanks for all the gifs, Dress!!! Precious!

She's in trouble because anytime they have a disagreement, he will just look at her with those big puppy dog eyes and play with her hair!  laugh out loud  JoJo, you don't stand a chance.  rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Ooh I like the kissing gifs.

I think mymovaries are going to explode this summer with these two and Jam.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Note: All gifs i post for this thread are created by me, if i post anything else that not from me i will make sure to put the source...Thanks
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan