SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Y0Qdue

These two !!! whipped
This was hilarious!! "What?" "Nothing!!! You're just fulfilling every fantasy I've ever had."

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 ...True!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Gosh, I think the proposal is going to be ah-mazing!  :Nod:
Right? Now that we've seen that he can articulate his feelings just fine to her AND understands all her trigger points (trust, security, relying on him to not let her down), I have some high hopes for the proposal. 

He's very articulate in general but I needed to see him talk to Jo to believe he's be able to give her a great proposal and now I think he will do exactly that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Here's something help us overcome our 2 weeks withdrawal of Jordelle Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWLJTTuCEY (my SC)
bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 45410
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
Right? Now that we've seen that he can articulate his feelings just fine to her AND understands all her trigger points (trust, security, relying on him to not let her down), I have some high hopes for the proposal. 

He's very articulate in general but I needed to see him talk to Jo to believe he's be able to give her a great proposal and now I think he will do exactly that.

I have high hops for that bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1710264613 He will not compare his love for Jo with baseball ups football like other F1 cantstopl
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I have high hops for that bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1710264613  He will not compare his love for Jo with baseball ups football like other F1 cantstopl

Thank god! cantstopl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 pm

JoJo just posted this. Shoutout to Jordan?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNUFfshuuB

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Complete with unicorn emoji laugh out loud She's so high on BBJ!! Haha adorable. Happy everything seems to be okay with them so far, so I guess he's not letting her down. And too hilarious that this big, strong, incredibly masculine man is fine being someone unicorn. Such a baddy.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Image38

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Been away all afternoon at my Jordan's HS graduation. any clues of where JR. was heading ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Complete with unicorn emoji laugh out loud She's so high on BBJ!! Haha adorable. Happy everything seems to be okay with them so far, so I guess he's not letting her down. And too hilarious that this big, strong, incredibly masculine man is fine being someone unicorn. Such a baddy.

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Image38

Oh my! Jojo is high on her BBJ. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:Been away all afternoon at my Jordan's HS graduation. any clues of where JR. was heading ?

The Manning camp ended after noon on  Sunday -- could he possibly have stayed over in NOLA until this morning?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Diamond (Engaged). Unicorn (He's her unicorn). My Love. <3 Definitely a shoutout to Jordan!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:41 pm

traveler90 wrote:Here's something help us overcome our 2 weeks withdrawal of Jordelle Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWLJTTuCEY (my SC)
bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 45410

If TPTB didn't make them hold wine glasses, they'd be all over each other!  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698

ETA: She is sitting on his lap. :Nod: laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan