SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bamagal Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Awesome video, Dessler -- thanks!  The song is PERFECT!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 pm

VV01 wrote:Hey guys. Did you see Jade/Tanner/JJ's tweets? Apparently, Robby wants to pay them to promote his instagram account hahaha they gave the clues away and liked tweets that it was robby. I mean, obviously he's the one in it for the wrong reasons. Can we just switch the spotlight to him instead of Jordan who's obviously doing nothing wrong. T

baaahhhaaa and that also confirms, he is not f1 as many hoped. Cant believe he reached out to Jade and Tanner.

Our BBJ might have been a bad boy in the past but me thinks our Joelle got him hook line and sinker and he fell hard for her. that convo on the stairs was so freaking cute, he was so giddy, and doing all the talking, she wasnt having to pull no words out of him about how he is feeling these days on this last epi, i think like he said he is scared of losing her. awwww whipped

I think together they will be able to weather this crazy storm and come out even stronger... yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Goosies.. Loved the video Dessler, just beautiful! Their 
chemistry is explosive. firework

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Goosies.. Loved the video Dessler, just beautiful! Their 
The chemistry is nuts and I love seeing the evolution of BBJ becoming more and more animated and loose with her in those clips. He starts smooth in the first ep and begins to lose his cool until he's a little boy on the steps last ep. 

I'm surprised to say it but her over the top emotional vulnerability with him has definitely given him the freedom and space to reciprocate and be just as open back, and it's just midway through the season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
honeill15 wrote:I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2665  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2665  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2665

Welcomeparty! you will enjoy it here, this is a happy place.

It's been awhile since I watched The Bachelorette, I've only watched 2 seasons Emily and Trista and was excited when Jojo was announced as the next ette. I can't wait for their 2nd 1 on 1, hoping it's drama free and will show more of their conversations and goofiness.
I doubt it'll be drama- free. Let's see how Jo has been handling each of her interactions with BBJ:
1) Crying over not getting her ily fast enough
2) Cheating scandal with the gf
3) Card game scandal
4) ?!???

So yes, I highly doubt next date will be any more pleasant for the guy, Joelle will make darn sure he's not going to have a good time, that's for certain!! Ha.

I agree. I don't think the drama is over just yet, but it will miraculously be solved by the FRC. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Goosies.. Loved the video Dessler, just beautiful! Their 
The chemistry is nuts and I love seeing the evolution of BBJ becoming more and more animated and loose with her in those clips. He starts smooth in the first ep and begins to lose his cool until he's a little boy on the steps last ep. 

I'm surprised to say it but her over the top emotional vulnerability with him has definitely given him the freedom and space to reciprocate and be just as open back, and it's just midway through the season.

He said in the podcast that at first he was guarded and sceptical whenever they asked him questions but later on they did not have to ask him he was basically happy to say what he is feeling(paraphrase).. I guess we will start to see that from the next episode :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 pm

It's thrilling to watch Alanna, we can't ever say this season
wasn't captivating, nor boring. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Yes. He certainly did explain how his feelings were just about starting to change. Though careful not to give away too much.
He is going to be the best boyfriend ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Just checked Jojo's snaps. The background song is From Ground Up by Dan and Shay. Can't stop thinking about Jordan. Maybe Dessler can make this the background song on the next video.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 am

Do we think they got a private concert in ep7 after dinner ?
Perhaps you could use that song in a future vid.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:04 am

VV01 wrote:Just checked Jojo's snaps. The background song is From Ground Up by Dan and Shay. Can't stop thinking about Jordan. Maybe Dessler can make this the background song on the next video.

that is Luke and Jojo's song from the private concert on their date..
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 am

From Mr. Smooth to a giddy little boy. laugh out loud I think he is smitten just as much as she is! :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan