SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Such a class act
Chase_brody_mcnary IG

thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Image221

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49b  thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Hugesmile a season of Chase shirtless most of the time might not be so bad. laugh out loud

Nothing beats a hot shower after a weekend full of adventure.....Oh, and I am now an official shampoo tester for my good friend's start up @functionofbeauty by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He's so sweet and cute! Love his love for the outdoors. I'd be ok with a season of Chase, but I kind of hope he finds the one on his own, in his own time, his way...not Being manipulated by TPTB, MF, CH, etc.

Think he'd be up for splitting time between Colorado and the deep, coastal south? laugh out loud

Bug, first our RyGuy and now Chase! thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1377737533 We are peas in a pod when it comes to our type of fella. He's so swoon worthy. :thud Can we share?

My favorite thread now!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:52 pm

@veg_out handwave I don't think I've seen you on this side yet?

Thanks for all you did in the non spoilers thread! You were quick with the report posts which helped us tremendously!

Congrats to you and everyone, for a job well done! It was so enjoyable to read all the sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Of course and always, Veggie!  bestbud!

If he ever visits Robby, I'm so gonna so stalk, err I mean causally, accidentally run into them. laugh out loud

I have friends I'd love to introduce and/or set Robby up with, so I keep hoping to run into him anyway.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@veg_out handwave I don't think I've seen you on this side yet?

Thanks for all you did in the non spoilers thread! You were quick with the report posts which helped us tremendously!

Congrats to you and everyone, for a job well done! It was so enjoyable to read all the sleuthing! yes

It was a blast! Such a great group in UnspoiledVille, and I now fully understand the rules and experience of that forum. Thanks to all the posters who respected our spoiler-free world. Thank you, GA!

But now I feel like I've just unearthed all the secrets to the kingdom. So much to read!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:38 pm

laugh out loud

In case you were wondering. That's not the same beer I cracked getting into my own personal fantasy suite..... The one in my right hand is. ;) #Thailand #thebachelorette by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Is this picture from the show? 
He is soo yum. 
Shirtless Chase all season won't hurt at all

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49b  thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:30 pm

thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Image222

Cbmcnary snapchat
thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Image224
thailand - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Image223

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Could the shampoo pic be ANY cuter??

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:08 pm

:thud :thud :hearts love: :hearts love:

How is he that handsome and adorable?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Aww, the big lug is looking happy and handsome these days!  yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking