SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by harts05 Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:54 am

#teamchase go here and vote for Chase for next bachelor! http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098
thumbsup

harts05

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:27 pm

harts05 wrote:#teamchase go here and vote for Chase for next bachelor!  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098
thumbsup
I am torn as I want him to stay away from this franchise, but will vote. I like that he is not obsessed about being part of the bachelor nation inner circle. He follows just a handful of guys from his season.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:33 pm

mysthelma wrote:
harts05 wrote:#teamchase go here and vote for Chase for next bachelor!  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098
thumbsup
I am torn as I want him to stay away from this franchise, but will vote. I like that he is not obsessed about being part of the bachelor nation inner circle. He follows just a handful of guys from his season.
I agree...Im just being selfish because I'd so much rather waste all the time I don't have following a season of Bachelor watching sweet Chase find love than Luke (sorry)... Regardless, you should go back to that Us Weekly poll and check it out...it has changed a lot!! thumbsup
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Chase just tweeted he is on his way to NYC.  

Chase Brody McNary
‏@cbmcnary
NYC bound!  First timer to the big apple
5:22 PM - 9 Aug 2016 EDT

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 pm

I love Chase and my personal hope is he'll be on Paradise next summer.  I think that's the best I can hope for to get to see him find love on our tvs again.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by YeaaahBuddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Chase fans! Been voting all day in the USWeekly poll and campaigning hard on Twitter for weeks. I really do think Chase is the better pick, but I also kind of agree with the person above, that I don't like him getting too involved with the franchise. I think he's way too good for that. And if he ends up on BIP, I will die!!
YeaaahBuddy
YeaaahBuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Welcome @yeaaahbuddy to the fan thread. Nice to have another Chaser fan in here. Aww so sweet you rooting for him to be lead. Hopefully we will continue to have snippets of his life on snapchat regardless

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:05 pm

YeaaahBuddy wrote:Hi Chase fans!  Been voting all day in the USWeekly poll and campaigning hard on Twitter for weeks.  I really do think Chase is the better pick, but I also kind of agree with the person above, that I don't like him getting too involved with the franchise.  I think he's way too good for that.  And if he ends up on BIP, I will die!!  

ITA- as much as I  would love to see Chase on my TV screen, I want him to find his "forever love" outside this franchise. And please, NO BIP!!!!!!!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 pm

bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Image239
Hopefully he takes them up on their offer for at least an interview. I know Jamie who is an assistant editor at usweekly has been crushing on him and tweeted at him a few times but he never responded nor does he follow her

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:21 am

bachelorettefinale - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Image241

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:01 am

It's 50/50 right now. I would like him to find a great girl outside of the franchise, far from Fleiss' claws, but I'm also selfish and would love to see him for an entire season find his love just like Ben did when he found Lauren.

Ugh..if only he had a great edit at the beginning there wouldn't even be competition. MF focused on Luke at the beginning because of his profile but I think Chase just came off genuine even when he wasn't even the focus. He really took off because of how he handled his situation with Jo.

I like Luke but love Chase!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 am

I just wish both Chase and Luke could find love outside of reality TV, but you never know

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking