SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If a Jersey housewife made $350,000 for the whole season, on her own, $200,000 seems a bit high IMO. MBC could have been $50,000 for both, which was doubled to $100,000 for both.

Benzino and Althea are all about drama but I wouldn't compare them to TB/ 'ette franchise contestants.

I can't see but what do I know, any negotiations I've ever done consist of 4 weeks vacation and not as many zero's. laugh out loud

source

The real housewives salary varies greatly depending on the women's replaceabilty and popularity. The more well-known ones are making high six figures to over 1 million. http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-05-18-real-housewives-salaries-ranked-nene-leakes-bethenny-frankel-andy-cohen#.WByyuYb3aEc

Courtney definitely said they were offered 50k each. And that was without any negotiation, since Courtney said Ben wouldn't be interested so she never even brought the offer to him. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/courtney-robertson-says-ben-flajnik-made-her-turn-down-dancing-with-stars-would-criticize-her-constantly-16417m.php

Considering that Sean/Catherine are way more popular than Ben/Courtney and are definitely as much of a get as Benzino/Althea in terms of followers (and, in fact, Sean and Cat probably had more drama than them on the show), I don't see any reason they wouldn't get paid about the same. Ashely/JP probably got closer to 100k, considering they don't have the following that Sean/Cat do, but again, that's not bad at all. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:32 pm

IA - and that's why I thought $200,000 was high, I'm referring to Ashley and JP compared to Housewives etc, excluding other bach contestant.

closer to $100,000 makes more sense for Ashley and JP, rather than the $200,000 you posted up thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Well, I said 100k-200k...

I still stand by that estimate. They probably got a similar initial offer and were able to negotiate a bit, probably not as much as Sean/Cat. My guess would be that BIP couples are making <100k, JP/Ashley and Trista/Ryan made about mid 100k, and Sean/Cat made close to 200k. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm referring to Ashley and JP and not the other contestants because I don't think they are comparable IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:01 pm

The more I read about MBC the more I think it is one big fat "fake." Whoever said two weeks of fake therapy hit the nail on the head. And the sponsors money keeps on rolling in.... JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Their baby's here! Essex "Essie" Reese!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Here's the cutie pie! Congrats to Ash and JP! Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 1f600 sunny Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Baby-boy-smiley

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Ashley-hebert2
http://people.com/babies/jp-rosenbaum-ashley-hebert-rosenbaum-welcome-daughter-essex-reese/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Congrats to the R's! Cute name.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Family10Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel15Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Congrats to them! Beautiful baby and cute name!!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Awesome congrats to JP and Ash

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 1f49b  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Yay!! Congrats to them! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 8367-910 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 I_got_13 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Yippee... wonderful name.  I love it.  SHe will have to meet up with Asher in 25 years..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari