SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsanity - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:Heck, I still love Brad and he was the lead on the bachelor a second time even after getting racked over the coals the first time. And he faked therapy for the second season. I think if they are the same people at the end I forgive and move on.

Can't agree more regarding the bold.
It's all that matters!! As long as the fame & money didn't change who they are, I'm fine with whatever show they get on.

Back to top Go down

teamsanity - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri May 20, 2016 12:12 am

Lest we all forget, Jash did do that tacky on air ultrasound. No one is perfect. laugh out loud

I think we all need to remember that all of these people - every last one of them - decided to go on The Bachelor/ette to begin with. They all have at least some degree of fame ho in them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 12:20 am

I can get doing Survivor, TAR or BB. It's a fun game. I do not get any of the others. I threatened one of my daughters years ago I would lock and chain her to her bed if she ever thought about TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 20, 2016 5:03 am

I have to admit to being a bit disappointed, but I'm a realist. If they did it to pay off student loans and/or for Fordy's college fund, and come out of it the same normal couple, well, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

JP and Ashley were on the show a century ago in tv time. They were normal. I can't see too many producers banging on their door to get them on their tv show. Certainly not for such a good paycheque that only requires a couple of weeks of their time. They are level headed couple. I'm sure they thought about it long and hard and did what is best for their family in the long term. Now just don't embarrass yourselves!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 20, 2016 6:10 am

IMO shows like CT and MBC have a very high possibility of opening a huge can of worms irl. Couples go on these shows for the 'easy' money, but the process puts serious dents in the relationship. And faking problems on a therapy show is just not my cup of tea.
I get the easy money aspect, and the show opening doors for IG ads etc. I'm not even going to bang on them for leaving a child for a few weeks to a loving carer, I've done it, and came back with a better attitude and a boost. I'll see how they'll act and their attitude, and snark when appropriate.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:02 am

Is there proof that they did any show or just speculation?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 7:07 am

But they don't all fake problems. Trista and Ryan did not. In any marriage there are little things that annoy. If like Trista and Ryan you are strong it causes very little ripple and you move on. If there is an issue you are hiding or ignoring this will amplify it.

I hope for a Trista and Ryan outcome. I will snark them while on the show, heck JP would snark himself. Then when it is said and done if they own up to it and don't make tons of excuses and go back to normal, I will forget they did it.

Gosh knows I had forgetten about Chris's poetry book that was released right after their season. 

Sure TAR or Survivor are less icky, they also require a lot longer to tape. If Jash make up all the excuses and claim to be spreading light or chit like that, expect me to pile on. If they admit and move forward, in the end I won't care. If they keep taping shows, I will mock them relentlessly. They also never made the grand statement "no more reality tv". All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 8:17 am

It just feels like selling out a little after living a quiet life for so long after their season. It's puzzling.

Lex we don't have hard proof. We're just speculating based on the timing matching up with CT filming and the other 2 reality TV couples who were in LA filming something suddenly following Ashley and JP on IG.

teamsanity - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 am

IMO these reality therapy program's don't help the couples. They're done for drama and exploitation, not for real help. If a couple really needs help, they get it privately, not for a pay check. Jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 20, 2016 8:49 am

All contestants that go on this show are there for some version of fame, recognition and opportunity. Varying degrees. 

These two are no different, just that their degree of TVdom has been slightly less than others. 
Iirc there was an interview with them some years back which used a product placement promo so they obvs got paid.

I'm not surprised. Just not happy about the sort of show they chose.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri May 20, 2016 9:04 am

Diana wrote:Nooooo. Why is this happening? They are so much better than this.

I used to think so, until that beyond absurd tv sonogram. All bets were off for them in my eyes at the point. That said, I will give them that they are far and away among the lesser "shillers" but certainly not immune.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Fri May 20, 2016 9:07 am

I think I've gone through all the stages of grief just reading these posts! teamsanity - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698
Shock, denial, sadness, anger, acceptance - what did I leave out?giggling  

While I could never do it, I'd also never do the Bach/ette in the first place.  But turning down big $$ with loans to pay off/college looming would be very hard to resist.  At least with Ashley's medical background and JP's NY background, where everyone has therapy at some point :yes: they won't be strangers to the idea of therapy.  I was shocked at the level of ignorance of the therapeutic process by everyone on MBC last season, and it really holds things back when you have no idea what's going on.

As for leaving Ford for two weeks, I would have done that in a heartbeat years ago if grandparents had made the offer!  IMO it's so healthy to put your marriage first once in a while.

Hopefully they won't embarrass themselves too much but it'll be nice to see them on TV again.  Oh and Ashley posted a cute photo of the two of them about a week in so maybe that's a good sign. Hugesmile
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari