SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Whoa. Of all the BN couples, they are the last ones I ever thought would get divorced. I hope they're both doing okay Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 1f495

I truly think that the only one who would stun me more would be Catherine and Sean.

And Trista and Ryan for me.

Honestly, I hope all the other married/about to get married BN couple will stay strong and together forever!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 pm

I did not see her season of the Bachelorette, but I do know that they were one of the most beloved couples of the franchise. I am sad for them and their kids, but I wish them well going forward. I thought their IG posts were very thoughtful -- JP's in particular. I also appreciated that they talked about the importance of them co-parenting and not that they were going to remain good friends. I always find people who write that to either be in denial and/or not being genuine because 1) it is very hard to remain close to an ex like that and 2) not many people really want to. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Wow I am shocked and super sad. Was so not expecting them. sad I guess things/break-ups really do come in threes! hmmm Prayers and wishing them all the best in the future.

They seemed ok when Chris H. interviewed them during #GOAT but maybe they were just putting on a brave face.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 8367-910 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 I_got_13 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:57 pm

sdmom wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Whoa. Of all the BN couples, they are the last ones I ever thought would get divorced. I hope they're both doing okay Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 1f495

I truly think that the only one who would stun me more would be Catherine and Sean.

Honestly, I hope all the other married/about to get married BN couple will stay strong and together forever!

Nope those 2 couples will never break-up I won't allow it. I will never survive if S&C do and they won't. Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 8367-910 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 I_got_13 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Nope those 2 couples will never break-up I won't allow it. I will never survive if S&C do and they won't. Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 3552228123

Haha! The funny thing for me is that even though I love RnB, I will be sad if they split, but not surprised. They spend too much time apart, IMO.

Anyway, I am sad for Ashley and JP, but somehow I think they will move on with courage and grace. It’s their babies I am heartbroken for. They are so young! I hope they will never doubt their parents’ love for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:Wow I am shocked and super sad. Was so not expecting them. sad I guess things/break-ups really do come in threes! hmmm Prayers and wishing them all the best in the future.

They seemed ok when Chris H. interviewed them during #GOAT but maybe they were just putting on a brave face.

I was just coming here to get the news and saw the earlier posts on p. 33 in July of this year, and MY immediate reaction was that something was off, ( and remembering thinking that on the GOAT show...) and I looked at A’s eyes and there is a deep sadness and almost “ not there “ kind of expression in both pictures IMO. This looks like a forced smile, for appearances only.
JP is holding the kid and we can’t see the same eye definition but his expression seems a bit more authentic but that’s a quick analysis. Notice that they are not close together, but only touching their one child.
Anyhow, after all this news I checked my files for some Astro Profiles and it is pretty clear that things have been rocky for months now. I did a back transit in their charts from last year and from March of this year, where I think a separation possibly started. There are many very intense transits that occurred and built up to this outcome, this not a surprise or one event but a longer slow realization of conflicts and differences that are hard to reconcile.
For example, for more technical details, Pluto and Saturn have been transiting in Capricorn and causing a lot of the upheaval we experienced in our institutions and authority figures representing them. On a personal level, it can bring out so much turmoil and dramatic changes, as sickness, separation or divorce, even death. In the space of 3 years when Pluto was on my natal Sun, I lost a dear friend to Cancer, and both my parents passed, along with other difficult events that rocked my life.
In their case Pluto has had a powerful effect in aspecting their Venus, Moon and Sun and other elements as well. I can see a gradual questioning of their relationships, beginning a few years back, with their own values and identity at the core of the realization that their partnership was crumbling.
Astrology doesn’t tell the future per say but certainly indicates certain phases and times where an influence will have a determining role in our lives and we then choose to either ignore the “ forecast” or act accordingly to grow and take advantage of the given focus on an area of life that may need examination or even uprooting for something better to replace it. It’s part of the mystery of our lives to feel love and hope when things are happening as we like, and feel sadness and grief when they cease to exist. I am sad that these two had to break up but am hopeful that they are and will be growing and building better aspects of themselves once the healing has occurred for them.
Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 1f494
All these are my own opinions and impressions.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:33 pm

@Astrobach I ;ove reading your posts as it exposes me to new ideas. Have you ever come across a Bachelor Nation couple whose charts are so aligned that they are kryptonite? Or is that just wishful thinking? Yes, life can be a mystery but who would want it any other way?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:26 pm

Still can't believe it. I also can't shake the feeling that Ashley was ready to end it before he was (his caption Upset). So heartbreaking. I hope they find success co-parenting.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Still can't believe it. I also can't shake the feeling that Ashley was ready to end it before he was (his caption Upset). So heartbreaking. I hope they find success co-parenting.

IA with you Blue, it seemed to me A's is really over with the marriage while JP is not quite done yet. He looks so broken. Wish them the best!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:34 pm

sdmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Haha! The funny thing for me is that even though I love RnB, I will be sad if they split, but not surprised. They spend too much time apart, IMO.

Anyway, I am sad for Ashley and JP, but somehow I think they will move on with courage and grace. It’s their babies I am heartbroken for. They are so young! I hope they will never doubt their parents’ love for them.

I agree with you SDmom, the longer they stay apart, the easier it will be for them to break up. Hoping the best for them!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 pm

@Maggenzm sorry Who is RnB??? Can’t figure out which couple you’re talking about...
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:27 pm

@Astrobach rachel and bryan

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari