SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 9:22 am

A 2 week break from baby to spend some time alone sounds heavenly right about now and I fully plan to utilize the grandparents in the future.  Hugesmile  I hope the experience was good for them, we know S/C regretted it.

Sometimes I just don't wanna see my faves fighting.  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 1f648  laugh out loud

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:41 am

bleuberry wrote:It just feels like selling out a little after living a quiet life for so long after their season. It's puzzling.

Lex we don't have hard proof. We're just speculating based on the timing matching up with CT filming and the other 2 reality TV couples who were in LA filming something suddenly following Ashley and JP on IG.

This is my feeling exactly.  I don't think they are at all famewhoring at all (and never have), just cash grabbing.  And I do understand the appeal of a big, quickie pay day.  Who wouldn't be tempted. But like others have said these types of shows are so gross and low class to me and Jash are anything but that IMO.  So it's such a weird fit and they've stayed away from stuff like this and been so normal for so many years that it feels .... yucky is the best word I can find.

That said it doesn't change how I feel about them at all.  I will PINKHEART them forever, but I don't love his choice/decision is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 9:57 am

@relaxing, great post. ITA and you said it so much better than I managed to in multiple posts.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:25 am

bleuberry wrote:A 2 week break from baby to spend some time alone sounds heavenly right about now and I fully plan to utilize the grandparents in the future.  Hugesmile  I hope the experience was good for them, we know S/C regretted it.

Sometimes I just don't wanna see my faves fighting.  Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 1f648  laugh out loud

I completely agree, i really think there's nothing wrong with your child spending 2/3 weeks with the grandparents. But maybe it's a cultural thing, in my culture it's like tradition to spend at least part of your summer vacation with the grandparents (if they don't live in the same place) and i remember it as one of my most favorite times of the year and fully plan on continuing the tradition when baby gets older.

I really like them both and i am also a little disappointed, but not as much as i would be if Des and Chris do any of those shows.

MBC and CT have become so common, like the FFF box or the eyewear thing. Who's next, Janner?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 20, 2016 11:49 am

bleuberry wrote:A 2 week break from baby to spend some time alone sounds heavenly right about now and I fully plan to utilize the grandparents in the future.  Hugesmile  I hope the experience was good for them, we know S/C regretted it.

Yeah. I think anyone with a young child at home (I've got 2 18 month olds) understands is A-OK to take a mental break and leave the babes with people you trust now and again. I WISH our grandparents would offer more often! My twins are freaking intimidating for other people to watch. Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

I also agree, it's only dissapointing because you have this "image" in your head about what these people's relationships look like, and Ashley and JP in particular walked away from this franchise shiney like a new penny. Then they do these silly shows, and you are like - oh crap. They have issues (big and small) like anyone, right? I mean, you KNOW they all do, but it's different to see it for yourself. It just opens them for critique. But at the end of the day, I really don't care. I understand taking the easy paycheck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Update: it looks like the Duggar husband and the Mob Wives girl have unfollowed Ashley and JP since last night laugh out loud. That was fast!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 20, 2016 2:34 pm

I know this is really judgy of me but WHY would Ashley and JP (the gold standard for me) need to go on the same therapy show as that Duggar couple?!?! Sigh. I do know that when my oldest was around Fordham's age my husband and I had to take a break from our little man for four days and left him with grandma because we had focused so much on him we lost any kind of focus on our own relationship. Maybe that will be their story line and in that case maybe people will be able to relate and we won't find it so yucky.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Do these shows ever try to temper the cast with a more "normal" reality tv couple. Maybe they were offered something too good to turn away. Either way--uugh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Well it's only a good thing that the Duggar sleaze unfollowed them, tbh. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 3:29 pm

I felt like Trista and Ryan were normal. On JPG's season, the Big Brother guy and his long broken up ex were not so crazy, his HIV reveal was their big deal.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Well it's only a good thing that the Duggar sleaze unfollowed them, tbh. Jmo.

Btw this isn't the sleaze Duggar. Amy is the cousin of the more famous Duggars. She married her husband on TV last year I think.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 20, 2016 3:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Well it's only a good thing that the Duggar sleaze unfollowed them, tbh. Jmo.

Btw this isn't the sleaze Duggar. Amy is the cousin of the more famous Duggars. She married her husband on TV last year I think.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari