SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Please provide the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Kind of creepy that Robby and her ex Chad look a like, No wonder Jojo likes Robby , She must have a type then hehehe   :shocked!: question  **deleted**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Source invalid, deleted)

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 21, 2016 9:34 pm

^^^Wow he really does look like her ex. Sooooo weird. affraid
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 10:06 pm

I don't see a resemblance at all.

@trulylatina That link isn't working for me, please check the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 pm

^^^It is the hair and beard I guess. So weird to me. I have never seen Chad before.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 21, 2016 10:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^It is the hair and beard I guess.  So weird to me.  I have never seen Chad before.  
The beards and the haircut are the same. But it ends there IMO. Robby has those pretty light eyes and Chad's look beady and brown to me. I do prefer Robby without the beard and with his abs showing  Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Wow Robby looks like Chad, JoJo looks like Hope. That's my proof RoJo are meant to be. cheeky

(I know Aaron Rodgers's actual brother is on the show.) #thebachelorette #thebachelor #jojo #jojofletcher by @pacozero
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 am

Wow Blu, those are deep thoughts of meant to be . Very deep :bigsmile: laugh out loud cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 12:09 am

I'm a very deep thinker. :winkie: GA, add this to the list of clues for Robby. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 am

Now if he has a parakeet named Jojo, that would seal the deal for me hairgoals - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 12:13 am

LOL I thought you were going to say add this to your list of strengths. It is, it is! PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:15 am

This might just be the season of doppelgängers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
traveler90
babs
Di_ATL
kraft33
Junequilts
Seabear
Mommyof2
Alanna
Ladybug82
Idlemess
Mia_Leoni