SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm not really sure who Kelly Killoren Binsemon is but I saw this clip of her today and OMG she looks so much like Jojo... An older not so well aging Jojo but Jojo nonetheless!!!

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Image10
chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Image11

kraft33

Back to top Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:52 pm

She used to be on the NY housewives reality show I believe....but yes in that she does look a lot like our Jojo.

She was a hot mess on the housewives though....laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:14 pm

She also use to be a model.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 pm

so why o why I immediately picture ROBBY (Dwayne) and JORDAN (Jimmy) in this picture... me wonder...

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Hair10
scap from recorded Tv - Jimmy Kimmel with Dwayne Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Unreal but I just watched that Fallon/Rock clip last night! I see your vision laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:06 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Unreal but I just watched that Fallon/Rock clip last night! I see your vision laugh out loud

That was funny unreal right? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:10 pm

HEA wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Unreal but I just watched that Fallon/Rock clip last night! I see your vision laugh out loud

That was funny unreal right? giggling

Totally! Thanks for the recall!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Care Bears!  chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f601  chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f43b

Can't take it. Lmao. Lovin' people's creativeness. #thebachelorette #thechad #thebacheloretteabc #carebears #gangofcarebears #chadageddon @realchadjohnson by @tiffjohnson24

This better not be the end of #theChadelor @bacheloretteabc ! #iwastesomuchtime @bachelor_nation @bachelorusa @bachelorabc #theBachelor #thebachelorette #bacheloretteabc #bachelorette #bachelor #chad #chadJohnson #chadelor #teamchad #carebear #carebears #theBach #jojo #jojoFletcher by @peskiee
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Love it! So beary cute Blu! Can't wait to see one with cats because these guys, ugh, just to catty to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:34 am

http://www.helloloser.com/2016/06/20/bachelorette-breakdown-fear-does-not-exist-in-this-jojo/

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:02 pm

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contestants-bachelorette-disney-characters
I think some do fit giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Love me the Tarzan comparison!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
traveler90
babs
Di_ATL
kraft33
Junequilts
Seabear
Mommyof2
Alanna
Ladybug82
Idlemess
Mia_Leoni