SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Thread 1 here

Thread 2 here

Thread 3 here

Continue 4 here.

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ali did an interview with People where she talked about her pregnancy. She also mentioned texting JoJo and that she seems like a girl in love. Anyone care to bring it over? giggling

Here's the link:

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/21/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-pregnant-uterus/

jaded wrote:Jojo is back on Snapchat. I just don't know how to save and post her video here giggling

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 21, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 2:51 pm

JoJo seems happy and looks very pretty in her newest snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by hdman Sat May 21, 2016 4:14 pm

She does look happy.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Accesshollywood has a clip of JoJo and Jordan from night 1, along with Jordan and other guys giving an interview.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Accesshollywood has a clip of JoJo and Jordan from night 1, along with Jordan and other guys giving an interview.

Here's the link:

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-meet-the-26-handsome-men-vying-for-jojo-fletchers-heart/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Awww. Well James looks like a cutie, Grant looks a little too normal and Jordan looks like sexy fun, except the hair. I do not like his hair. Also if RS is to be believed and Jordan had contact with Jojo prior to the meet and greet I think his "I didn't have time to prepare" is a little hilarious.

Oops forgot to add, all in my opinion of the above clip.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

James is really cute! Still not impressed with Jordan.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Jordon was announced as a contestant well before anyone else, he was all over the media as early as March 5th and he didn't have time to prepare? laugh out loud

He does nothing for me, other than annoy me. I can just see he's going to be another let me say the right thing, bs meter guy. JMO that's what I see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 21, 2016 7:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jordon was announced as a contestant well before anyone else, he was all over the media as early as March 5th and he didn't have time to prepare? laugh out loud

He does nothing for me, other than annoy me. I can just see he's going to be another let me say the right thing, bs meter guy. JMO that's what I see.

GA, what did he need to "prepare for"   -- his script or pack enough sun tan lotion?  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Jordon was announced as a contestant well before anyone else, he was all over the media as early as March 5th and he didn't have time to prepare? laugh out loud

GA, what did he need to "prepare for"   -- his script or pack enough sun tan lotion?  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 3806527698

I think the script was given to him around early March when he was busy with the ABC crew filming him. As of March 12 the crew had already been there filming him at the high school and visiting his parents, when we didn't even know for sure who the ette was.  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 2498057887 His Dad was gracious enough to say he doesn't have a problem getting women (IMO might have a problem saying goodbye to them) and that a stint on TV will help his broadcasting career.

See Opals post who shared the info.

Jordan page 3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Oh I feel for James in that Access Hollywood....he appears really sweet....hope he smelled the coffee quickly & didn't think he had a chance. As for Jordan's hair he might seriously consider getting rid of that poof...yikes not flattering...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 pm

There's a very pretty photo of JoJo "modeling" in her bikini in her tagged pics on IG. 

Fleiss posted a new pic of her too.

She's currently hanging out with Jade and Tanner in Vegas (via her snapchat and in her tagged photos on IG)

^^^^ Can someone please bring all this over laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL