SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by babs June 23rd 2016, 1:38 pm

Is there a rule, (in their contract), that says they have to delete any dating membership, prior to going on the show or post show? As long as they are not active on there post show then what is the harm? I can see if they are F1, and engaged, but any others should be okay as long as they aren't going on dates in public.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest June 23rd 2016, 1:45 pm

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:sorry missed this info. how do you we know that robby is on bumble?

this bumble?

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Bumble10
google search

I've seen a lot of tweets about seeing his profile on bumble.

very interesting! that does not look good for Robby being with her then at all. IMO
so the #teamrojo could only mean a way to redirect the issue about Hope and make him look good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2016, 1:47 pm

babs wrote:Is there a rule, (in their contract), that says they have to delete any dating membership, prior to going on the show or post show?  As long as they are not active on there post show then what is the harm?  I can see if they are F1, and engaged, but any others should be okay as long as they aren't going on dates in public.

I think there is IF the episode is still airing with them and they are not confirmed rejected.
After that I think I read from RS that they can go SM
but probably the top 4 hometown must have more restrictions probably?
but not sure here

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality June 23rd 2016, 1:52 pm

Is it RS who is digging up this dirt now ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 June 23rd 2016, 2:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is it RS who is digging up this dirt now ?

there are people out there digging this stuff too. they either dig it up and send to RS or RS tips the situation and people do the digging for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL June 23rd 2016, 3:04 pm

california90 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is it RS who is digging up this dirt now ?

there are people out there digging this stuff too. they either dig it up and send to RS or RS tips the situation and people do the digging for him.

Maybe blogger boy shouldn't be so quick to trust all his randoms emailing , etc...and needs to check his sources a little better now since BBJ proved him and the screen cap he provided of RAYA wrong.... Just sayin...giggling

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva June 23rd 2016, 11:52 pm

This is such a beautiful photo of JoJo, much nicer than the cover pic they used on US Weekly.  Red is definitely a good color for her.  No wonder her F4  are falling in love with her.   PINKHEART

by @joelle_fletcher
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland June 24th 2016, 1:04 am

^ Red IS her color. She wore red ALL THE TIME last season. In this season's premiere, she even said she looks best in red, when playing that fortune game with Will.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna June 24th 2016, 11:57 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Red IS her color. She wore red ALL THE TIME last season. In this season's premiere, she even said she looks best in red, when playing that fortune game with Will.
She's so stunning and vibrant. I'm gonna go off the deep end if a certain irredeemable baddy does anything to ruin her joie de vivre.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland June 24th 2016, 12:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Red IS her color. She wore red ALL THE TIME last season. In this season's premiere, she even said she looks best in red, when playing that fortune game with Will.
She's so stunning and vibrant. I'm gonna go off the deep end if a certain irredeemable baddy does anything to ruin her joie de vivre.
Me too!  TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 24th 2016, 12:28 pm

Hopefully, enough media doors will open for her that she won't even look back on him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland June 24th 2016, 12:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully, enough media doors will open for her that she won't even look back on him.
I'm saying!  :yes: yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL