SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:28 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - after that episode and looking at the edit - I'm positive Robby is not F1.

I am curious. May I ask why you feel that way based on the edit of the episode? TIA

Because they are not showing the progression of their relationship. They have no "story".

One minute it's nothing then the next they are getting busy on the pool table. If he was F1 we would have seen the beginning of their story arc by now.

JMO of course!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm with you @Katiebelle

I don't see Robby as F1 at all. He's either F2 or F3 IMO and either way I don't see him as next lead. I barely see how he is on F4 let alone F3. I don't get any connection either between them although he's saying things and kissing none of it seems real really? Feels very much like going through the motions on both sides to me. Odd.

I still think Jordan is F1 unless something happens. This episode JoJo seemed by far most interested in Jordan and always seems to be talking about her feelings for him and how he makes her feel. She was basically telling him to tell her he's in love with her and is chasing him hard. She also got defensive about Chsd threatening Jordan and cut Chad when he didn't deny it. Unless Jordan leaves or is F4 I can see him as F1. That season preview she was talking engagement ready to Jordan so it seems like she wants him to catch up to her feelings for him? He seems more guarded though so that's where I have doubt.

Chase I think could be F2/F3 same as Robby but with more of a heartbreak end since he had the hand on heart first episode and on his date. He didn't get much screentime this episode either and I have yet to see JoJo say how she feels about him the way she is with Jordan. He could be slow burn F1 especially if Jordan leaves but if Jordan stays I don't see it yet. If Luke is in F3 then I think could see Chase as possibly F1 if not Luke.

Luke I think is getting next bachelor edit. His intro seemed very next lead and then his single date was very much showcasing him as a catch with JoJo saying he would make an amazing husband. I thought maybe F1 but after that date I'm thinking more F4/F3 especially if Jordan is in F3. If he's in F3 then maybe F1 and more perfect than Ben?

Wish we had some s/caps to sleuth for whether Jordan or Luke go to Thailand.

ITA with all of the above.

If I had to choose now -I'd have Jordan as F1.

But I keep on thinking - is it too obvious?

The last 2 US seasons (actually the only 2) that I have watched have had very easy to spot F1s. Would they edit it this way for a 3rd season?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 pm

I'm guessing after Chad leaves, we will get more PIs from the guys noticing Jo's connection with Jordan. No one has brought it up yet. Maybe they have and its overshadowed by Chad drama.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:01 pm

agentcurls wrote:I'm guessing after Chad leaves, we will get more PIs from the guys noticing Jo's connection with Jordan. No one has brought it up yet. Maybe they have and its overshadowed by Chad drama.

Yes - about half way through Ben's season the girls brought up how much time he spent with Lauren. But do you think it's this obvious again? Surely TPTB would want to keep us guessing. Even if you weren't sleuthing and discussing the show like us it would be pretty obvious that she really fancies Jordan.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I'm guessing after Chad leaves, we will get more PIs from the guys noticing Jo's connection with Jordan. No one has brought it up yet. Maybe they have and its overshadowed by Chad drama.

Yes - about half way through Ben's season the girls brought up how much time he spent with Lauren. But do you think it's this obvious again? Surely TPTB would want to keep us guessing. Even if you weren't sleuthing and discussing the show like us it would be pretty obvious that she really fancies Jordan.

I think if Jordan is the true F1, they are showcasing the beginning of their relationship....then there will be some major bumps...questions about whether he is there for the right reasons? ...His hesitations in telling JoJo his feelings..her getting the sense that's she's all in, but he's not caught up yet...and then the obstacles are squashed and he puts a ring on her finger. 
Or things change and it will be his demise. 
It could still be quick sizzle vs slow burns at this point. I am open to it. 
But yes, I think TPTB would have another obvious (*yawn*) season because it doesn't seem to affect ratings..and I think they would really like to do it if they put out a foiler. A foiler was so easy in Des' season because of how infatuated she was with Brooks. They had so much material to work with.

Last edited by agentcurls on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:28 am

agentcurls wrote:snipped
But yes, I think TPTB would have another obvious (*yawn*) season because it doesn't seem to affect ratings..and I think they would really like to do it if they put out a foiler. A foiler was so easy in Des' season because of how infatuated she was with Brooks. They had so much material to work with.
I can see JoJo like this with Jordan but not sure... Jordan doesn't seem like he is falling in love to me... even though he said he was or could to JoJo.

I just don't see him as into JoJo as JoJo is into Jordan - heck, JoJo herself said she didn't think Jordan was as into her as she was him -  which was kind of shocking to me she voiced that.

It's also why I have doubts about this being another Brooks situation - since Des didn't say from the beginning that the guy she was infatuated with wasn't as into her and had doubts.

On the other hand, it could be that it is setting up for a possible situation where Jordan leaves? (so F4)

It's just odd though because Jordan told JoJo he is/can falling for her but in the season preview it showed JoJo questioning Jordan again about him being ready to be engaged and him saying he always is defending himself and then at the dinner table she says she is so happy when he says he has fallen for her.

So is the edit showing Jordan and doubts because he is slow to open up or because he is not ready for marriage and not actually in love with JoJo?

Atm, I am undecided but I get the feeling JoJo will drag him to the altar if she could - she's just so into Jordan compared to the other guys and Jordan is kind of sitting back (kind of odd for a FIR recipient to do that, imo).

If it is another Des situation the only guy I really see atm as possible F1/Chris is Chase. Luke seems next lead/marriage material edit more than F1. Robby I don't even know who he is atm, let alone how is is possibly in the F3.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:53 am

What was Lauren's story arc last season?

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:34 am

MiaHawk wrote:What was Lauren's story arc last season?

She didn't have much of one. It took her awhile to tell Ben ILY. And then the completely manufactured Leah drama (telling Ben "Lauren isn't who you think she is") to save the season because there was really no other challenge.

On that note, Lauren was featured prominently in episode 1. Didn't get a date episode 2, but during the CP, Ben pulled her aside to show her the photo of him & her on night one. And had her first 1:1 in episode 3. So by episode 4, their relationship and Ben's preference for her were well-established.

I don't how Robby could be as significant to Jo at the end because we have seen hardly any foundation of relationship-building with Rojo.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 am

northernviewer wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Why is Jordan doing so much Chad narrating? He speaks more passionately about his dislike for Chad than he does JoJo?

I have a feeling that they ALL had lots to say about Chad but for some reason they are showing lots of his PI's.  They usually try to keep F1 out of the drama though so maybe thats a clue that hes not it.  But On the other hand, With Evan an Nick being so obessed with Chad, them talking about steroid use, I didnt take all that seriously as they're so obsessed with him.... But when Jordan, whos been a professional athlete, and whos been around lots of athletes with his brother too.... He'd definitely be able to identify roid rage when he sees it, and so theyre including Jordans comments to give credence to the accusation.  PLus, with Chad centring his dislike(and IMO his jealousy) on Jordan, and him threatening to come after Jordan being probably the main reason Chad got sent home, I think tptb are just capitalizing on all the drama that they can while Chad is still around.  

Just bringing this forward as it kinda got lost in the episode recaps from last night Hugesmile

I know every season tptb thrive on drama, but the threatened violence from Chad goes beyond reality drama, in real life those kind of threats could lead to charges being laid. This show seems to sink to new low every sason for one reason or another .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:55 am

I don't see how Robby and lauren remotely resemble each other's story. Lauren was the girl he was super taken with, they showed some interaction or the other each episode VS Robby how neither has he been shown in the first 3 eps except as a sidebar nor have they shown Jojo into him. The then suddenly bam they are all over each other I. The pool table. 

No resemblance in screen time or edit 
IMO.

TBH lauren behaviour came across as not being into Ben for the most part (including turning her head away during missing scenes) while he was all gaga over her. IMO

agree AAL jojos behaviour towards JR. is very similar to Des'. I do think she sort of gave it a breather in ep2 and 3 as advised by the 3 wise women that came to visit but got right back into it in ep4. Jordan meanwhile is going at a normal pace, not that he is uninterested or is not attracted to her. He is. But from one of his PIs he did say this is a very difficult situation,mhe is perfectly aware that there are 18 or so other dudes she is dating and could possibly be falling for also. How is he to know that he is actually the top dog in the house. He doesn't. How could he? So his reactions and feelings seem perdpfectly in line with normalcy even for this accelerted scenario. Not his fault imo.

So to the  point, is he skittish like Brooks who was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for an angel to save him, no I don't think so.
Jojo is smarter than Des in that she can recognise the disparity. And is pushing hard also similar to des but 3 episodes earlier. Which imo is not the best thing but that's her lookout.
I get flashbacks to the running conversation, Jojo is doing the Husain bolt "looking over her shoulder " while approaching the finish line and wondering why he is still at the 50 meter line.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:34 am

I agree nd4, plus wasnt it Jordan that responeded to Chad, when complaining about going on a group date, that thats what the shows all about, or something along those lines??  I think hes extremely realistic about the premise of the show and that he's a little hesitant a out embarassing himself by declaring an undying love so early on a reality show.  I find him well grounded and while some might take it as him being aloof, I see it as him treading lightly, constantly aware of the cameras and not wanting to centre himself out in a bad way.

I find alot of guys like that this season and outside of a few jetks left...shes got a really good group of guys!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:I agree nd4, plus wasnt it Jordan that responeded to Chad, when complaining about going on a group date, that thats what the shows all about, or something along those lines??  I think hes extremely realistic about the premise of the show and that he's a little hesitant a out embarassing himself by declaring an undying love so early on a reality show.  I find him well grounded and while some might take it as him being aloof, I see it as him treading lightly, constantly aware of the cameras and not wanting to centre himself out in a bad way.

I find alot of guys like that this season and outside of a few jetks left...shes got a really good group of guys!
I agree with you that Jordan's feelings are normal...for the real world. I'm not sure how it will pan out in the bubble. It must be challenging for JoJo, who has these others guys' adoration and love at her fingertips and then have the one she really wants (right now) not giving her the validation and reciprocation she needs/wants. Especially after what she went through with the ex and then Ben H. I can understand her need for that and the expediency of it. 
I hope for JoJo's sake that if Jordan is who she wants wholeheartedly, he delivers what she is looking for. 
Right now, TPTB are giving us the hurdle Jorjo need to overcome. And according to her/his' PIs, their interactions, the interactions (edits) she has with all others, and their PIs.... it's still a mystery as to whether Jorjo overcome this obstacle and he winds up her F1, or if they are setting things up for someone else to move into her heart (Chase, Luke, and by a longer shot, imo, Robby).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej