SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:22 am

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Lost you answered my question on why neither jordan nor luke have SCs in Thailand. Wow. Great insight. Thanks.
AC as things currently stand imo Jojo would be ok with doing just a hot snd heavy affair with Jordan. t
That's interesting. Kind of like, Trista and Charlie? JoJo has a couple last hurrahs with Jordan and Robby, before she rides off with Luke or Chase? Is that what you mean?
I meant after the show. So as it stands at episode 4 (since we don't know what happens later in the show) if someone had to give her the option of being engaged to one of the remaining 12 or so guys at the end of this show and just dating Rodgers at the end ( with lots of you know what thrown in ) I would guess that she would pick the latter option. IMO.

Mia I don't want to speak for those who call Robby the physical edit guy but it seems like she had had relationship type conversations with Jordan whereas with Robbie all we have got in 3 episodes so far is a pool table make out session and nothing else. Perhaps that's why they are calling it that? But I'd let those posters clarify what they mean but that would be how I would explain it.

Presumably they have had conversations but the editors have not shown it whereas they have shown us this make out session only hence the label physical edit for Robby.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:32 am

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Lost you answered my question on why neither jordan nor luke have SCs in Thailand. Wow. Great insight. Thanks.
AC as things currently stand imo Jojo would be ok with doing just a hot snd heavy affair with Jordan. t
That's interesting. Kind of like, Trista and Charlie? JoJo has a couple last hurrahs with Jordan and Robby, before she rides off with Luke or Chase? Is that what you mean?
I meant after the show. So as it stands at episode 4 (since we don't know what happens later in the show) if someone had to give her the option of being engaged to one of the remaining 12 or so guys at the end of this show and just dating Rodgers at the end ( with lots of you know what thrown in ) I would guess that she would pick the latter option. IMO.

Mia I don't want to speak for those who call Robby the physical edit guy but it seems like she had had relationship type conversations with Jordan whereas with Robbie all we have got in 3 episodes so far is a pool table make out session and nothing else. Perhaps that's why they are calling it that? But I'd let those posters clarify what they mean but that would be how I would explain it.

Presumably they have had conversations but the editors have not shown it whereas they have shown us this make out session only hence the label physical edit for Robby.

Yeah, you're correct. They did have a conversation about his previous relationship where he said he did not make it a priority and that he has only say ILY to 1 person.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:25 am

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Aha, nd4reality ...thanks for clarifying. I guess I could see that, too. She's young and being the 'ette will open up new opportunities for her.
So far, yes, I see Robby heading in the physical edit direction. I'm basing it on lack of (aired) emotional connection, the hot pool table make-out, the make-out that comes in the hotel bed later (in SC thread), and the fact that when he does PIs, he seems canned, imo. 
He seems like he's a nice enough guy...Maybe as I get to know him in future episodes, I will change my opinion of him and his edit. If it does, it will add another layer and more excitement into the mix.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Hey y'all!  Sorry I've been MIA this week, how dare real life interfere with my board time!  teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 3806527698  Has anyone brought over the previews for y'all, yet?  Veggie asked me to in a pm last night but I'm just now checking in to read it an catch up.  If no one else has brought them over yet, I'll go grab embed codes and get them posted for y'all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Ok, here they are. Sorry for any duplicates. Copy/move and SC as needed. Let me know if y'all need anything else! bestbud!

Farewell Chad

Jojo Crying

Cliff Jumping

Did Jordan Cheat

Dune Fun

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Thank you, @Ladybug82yes

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Wow! Those videos are insightful. They have already started to cast doubt on Jordan and his intentions. Nothing uncommon for the potential F1. However, the subject of him having cheated is uncharted for an F1. Normally it's the family member who doesn't approve (Ashley H.), trust issues (Josh M. lie detector test), feeling of betrayal (Shawn B.) fear of reciprocated love (Catherine G.) but I've never heard them play up a a potential F1 with a cheating past. I think it's either Jordan is F1 or he's nothing at all. No way would they want to cast a lead Bachelor who doesn't have a squeaky clean image. This raises doubt on Jordan's character. So either it's water on the bridge and he's F1, or he's a D-bag, but he cannot be the next lead with this tidbit left in the edit, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Your welcome!  Sorry, I'm just now getting them posted for y'all!  Happy sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:59 pm

It is much appreciated. Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:04 pm

aviej wrote:Wow! Those videos are insightful. They have already started to cast doubt on Jordan and his intentions. Nothing uncommon for the potential F1. However, the subject of him having cheated is uncharted for an F1. Normally it's the family member who doesn't approve (Ashley H.), trust issues (Josh M. lie detector test), feeling of betrayal (Shawn B.) fear of reciprocated love (Catherine  G.) but I've never heard them play up a a potential F1 with a cheating past. I think it's either Jordan is F1 or he's nothing at all. No way would they want to cast a lead Bachelor who doesn't have a squeaky clean image. This raises doubt on Jordan's character. So either it's water on the bridge and he's F1, or he's a D-bag, but he cannot be the next lead with this tidbit left in the edit, IMO.
With one of themes this season, "JoJo feeling safe and protected", this doesn't seem to bode well for Jordan and his past. That, mixed with his hesitations in this bubble, I'm just not sure if they can get over the obstacle (bigger than most F1s. JoJo's ex had cheated), but maybe JoJo will look past it all if she is long-gone for 'ole Jordy.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Initial impressions:
1. The Jordan preview is likely nothing--I can't imagine that he'd agree to this show if it would tarnish his image beyond the normal absurdity entailed in establishing a pecking order among men. I do think, however, that it's building more of the story that Jo does not trust him entirely. Throw into their dynamic the tabloid mess, and he'll likely start having his doubts, too. I am wondering if it's the start of a downward loop for these two.

2. The Robby date: I feel like this date is another setup. Jo feels like she can trust him only to find out later that there was a breakup with an ex very close to when the show started, which leads to #3.

3. I am fascinated that they are leaving in the edit that Jo was in love with Ben. They have said it many, many times this season. It's almost as if they are charting a hero's journey where she will need to slay a few "dragons" to find a prince; in other words, Jo is on a quest to find a love like the one with Ben again, but she's encountering another batch of not so great guys, like ex Chad, on the way.

P.S. Thanks, bug!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:43 pm

veg_out wrote:Initial impressions:
1. The Jordan preview is likely nothing--I can't imagine that he'd agree to this show if it would tarnish his image beyond the normal absurdity entailed in establishing a pecking order among men. I do think, however, that it's building more of the story that Jo does not trust him entirely. Throw into their dynamic the tabloid mess, and he'll likely start having his doubts, too. I am wondering if it's the start of a downward loop for these two.

2. The Robby date: I feel like this date is another setup. Jo feels like she can trust him only to find out later that there was a breakup with an ex very close to when the show started, which leads to #3.

3. I am fascinated that they are leaving in the edit that Jo was in love with Ben. They have said it many, many times this season. It's almost as if they are charting a hero's journey where she will need to slay a few "dragons" to find a prince; in other words, Jo is on a quest to find a love like the one with Ben again, but she's encountering another batch of not so great guys, like ex Chad, on the way.

P.S. Thanks, bug!

Well, if I had only seen this preview clip of Jordan being asked about being a crappy boyfriend in the past, I might think that his days were numbered.  However, we have already seen a preview clip from a later episode in BA (Jo in white top with black lace trim) where Jordan professes his love and she eats it up with a spoon ("This makes me so happy") So, whatever she hears from him in Uruguay, any excuse or reason for his not being a stellar boyfriend in the past, she appears to accept it, for now. So, this could have been the beginning of their downward spiral, yet, I don't think it will be edited that way. Perhaps, internally she is having her doubts, but I don't think the edit is going to turn against Jordan just yet.  

Robby's date. Can I just say How.Excited.I.Am. for this SD!!!!!  He makes her feel alive.  That's a big emotion.  She has already said that there is something about Robby that is going to blow her away.  To me, these 2 descriptions ("feeling alive" and "being blown away") are 2 attempts to articulate her feelings of falling in love with Robby.  When you are in love, the person that you are in love with makes everything you do together just a little bit better, a little bit funnier, a little bit more vivid. It's like they turn up the color on your TV screen of life.  They just make the ordinary a little less ordinary. They make you in tune, in touch, alive.  When you fall in love with someone, you look at them with admiration in your eyes, you laugh a little bit harder at their jokes, you marvel at the stories they tell and the way they tell them. You cannot always check all of the boxes on our list of wants, explain your compatibility, or even put your feelings into words. You just know that the sum of all of your feelings for them is greater than the parts put together. You're swept away by the "it factor". And whether it's Robby that she falls in love with, or any of the other men, I do believe she will experience these things, if she allows herself to truly be vulnerable and to fall.

As to your #3 above^^^, if this is the story boarding that tptb are focused on, then I think her Hero will be Luke. He has been edited so far the most like a Hero.  

This season is a good one so far. Lots to mill over. Lots of pieces to the puzzle that don't seem to easily fit. I am enjoying all of our discussions and speculations.  bestbud!

Last edited by MiaHawk on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej