SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:26 am

I rewatched the clip of Jordan and do my ears deceive me or is JoJo saying she personally met someone in Texas who dated Jordan and he made mistakes/cheated on that girl?  

How and when did this happen? It makes no sense! Did she know Jordan beforehand? How would she have met one of his exes in Texas unless she knew of him before the show and how to even have that conversation which seems very personal?  

I don't know... this new info on Jordan and the edit with Robby coming out of nowhere yet hardly any storyline for him but already making out on the pool table and talking about being in love and s/caps of him in Thailand?  

Honestly, this is becoming a very odd season to me... and I just came off sleuthing a very odd season and I have to say I am getting the same vibes that something is "off" this season... Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:24 am

AAL, glad you're back. I agree that something is odd about the season. What do you think is at work?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 am

Reading the above posts remind me of the song

" All My Ex's Live in Texas "

giggling

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I don't know... this new info on Jordan and the edit with Robby coming out of nowhere yet hardly any storyline for him but already making out on the pool table and talking about being in love and s/caps of him in Thailand?  

:yes: :yes: :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 am

I believe that just as we got wind in the tabloids of Jordan being on the season prior to the season starting, maybe JoJo knew he was coming on the show? How would she meet up with his ex girlfriend without prior knowledge as to who he is? And what is to stop her from contacting Jordan before the show? This is all very strange. She clearly knew about him prior to the show, and to me that is unfair in the sense that all the guys were not on an equal playing field when the show started. She already had her preconceived notions about Jordan.

But I would agree it's a strange edit. Clearly we see Robby being a frontrunner based on their closeness, his expression of love etc. but there seems to be a few gaps. We have not been able to logically trace the progression of her feelings for Robby. It seems, based on the edit that it just happened overnight. However, we see a slow build with her feelings for Chase and Robby.

To me, this edit of Jordan does not paint him in a good light. It's one thing to be portrayed as jealous aka Shawn B. or not liking people to mistrust you when you haven't done anything in the past to betray trust aka Josh M. But low and behold we get this consistent portrayal of Jordan having a shady past, the VOs in the most recent preview of guys saying he's there for fame and fortune etc. This does not bode well for an F1. So either Jordan would be thrown out at F3 or F4 or we get the story arc that despite her wanting to have a guy like Ben, she has gone back to her default - not so squeaky clean guy. Will Jordan redeem himself between now and the FRC, that remains to be seen. But her 1on1 coming up with him this evening will be telling for sure.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:40 am

aviej wrote:I believe that just as we got wind in the tabloids of Jordan being on the season prior to the season starting, maybe JoJo knew he was coming on the show? How would she meet up with his ex girlfriend without prior knowledge as to who he is? And what is to stop her from contacting Jordan before the show? This is all very strange. She clearly knew about him prior to the show, and to me that is unfair in the sense that all the guys were not on an equal playing field when the show started. She already had her preconceived notions about Jordan.

But I would agree it's a strange edit. Clearly we see Robby being a frontrunner based on their closeness, his expression of love etc. but there seems to be a few gaps. We have not been able to logically trace the progression of her feelings for Robby. It seems, based on the edit that it just happened overnight. However, we see a slow build with her feelings for Chase and Robby.

To me, this edit of Jordan does not paint him in a good light. It's one thing to be portrayed as jealous aka Shawn B. or not liking people to mistrust you when you haven't done anything in the past to betray trust aka Josh M. But low and behold we get this consistent portrayal of Jordan having a shady past, the VOs in the most recent preview of guys saying he's there for fame and fortune etc. This does not bode well for an F1. So either Jordan would be thrown out at F3 or F4 or we get the story arc that despite her wanting to have a guy like Ben, she has gone back to her default - not so squeaky clean guy. Will Jordan redeem himself between now and the FRC, that remains to be seen. But her 1on1 coming up with him this evening will be telling for sure.
Then there is this in JoJo's blog #4:
*snipped*
"Jordan on the other hand, was someone I did have questions about. There was no denying the attraction between us, but something about Jordan scared me."
This statement makes me think she may have had a lightbulb moment as the season progressed. 
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:10 pm

What order do you think tonight's dates will be? IOW, whose SD will be shown first, Robby's or Jordan's, and why? Jordan's last because of the drama factor?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Maybe Robby's will be shown first so that we can see the showdown between Chad and Jordan?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Empty Video Previews

Post by locoforbach Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:58 pm

New to sleuthing, so someone tell me if I missed something from the videos.  In the one of JoJo she is wearing a white dress and saying someone accused her of not being in love with Ben.  During the video of her and Jordan it looks as if she is wearing the same white dress?  Is that video of her being upset in her room after her date with Jordan?  Did he go on the defense after she asked him about cheating and make accusations??  

I know you all have said he is seen in later SCs so he isn't going home tonight, but if he lashes out at her that doesn't usually bode well in the end.  Sometimes there is redemtion and the lead keeps that person around claiming the one incident shouldn't overshadow the whole relationship, but if Jordan called her out on Ben I don't think anything good could come out of that.  As to JoJo knowing about Jordan coming on the show beforehand I thought she addressed this in one of her blogs.  Something to the effect that she heard Jordan would be on her season but that they had not talked/text/SM prior to her meeting him night one.

I know there is lots of Robby love out there (Mia bestbud! ) but I don't feel like we have seen a "story" building up between them.  The only interaction I can recall is them making out on the pool table; I don't even know if I have saw a conversation between them (???)  I have done some FF to get out of a Chad scene so could have missed something.  Overall though he just isn't doing anything for me yet  hmmm . Ben was not the most masculine guy (Chase/Luke) and Robby is handsome but for some reason I am getting a bit of a feminine vibe from him . . . maybe it is his voice (??)
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:43 pm

aviej wrote:I believe that just as we got wind in the tabloids of Jordan being on the season prior to the season starting, maybe JoJo knew he was coming on the show? How would she meet up with his ex girlfriend without prior knowledge as to who he is? And what is to stop her from contacting Jordan before the show? This is all very strange. She clearly knew about him prior to the show, and to me that is unfair in the sense that all the guys were not on an equal playing field when the show started. She already had her preconceived notions about Jordan.

The only reasons I can think of for TPTB to show Shady Jordan in the previews is because they need to cast doubt on him as F1, not unlike the Shawn edit. Or they dislike him so much they are giving us all of his dirt. So yes, either Luke, Robby or Chase are a hidden F1 (none of them have really been hidden IMO bc of Robby's preview of I love you and under the covers with Jo) or he is an obvious F1 and the doubt TPTB are casting to mask it, will turn out to be nothing much or he's sincerely sorry and would never do it again and this is believable to JoJo. 

locoforbach wrote:New to sleuthing, so someone tell me if I missed something from the videos.  In the one of JoJo she is wearing a white dress and saying someone accused her of not being in love with Ben.  During the video of her and Jordan it looks as if she is wearing the same white dress?  Is that video of her being upset in her room after her date with Jordan?  Did he go on the defense after she asked him about cheating and make accusations??  

Yes, but we believe that the magazine she is storming down the hotel hall with, is the article containing her ex-Chad's lies he spilled to the tabloid and not about Jordan because later in that preview or another, Jordan is shown holding Jo in the same grey sweater in that same hotel. 

I know you all have said he is seen in later SCs so he isn't going home tonight, but if he lashes out at her that doesn't usually bode well in the end.  Sometimes there is redemtion and the lead keeps that person around claiming the one incident shouldn't overshadow the whole relationship, but if Jordan called her out on Ben I don't think anything good could come out of that.  As to JoJo knowing about Jordan coming on the show beforehand I thought she addressed this in one of her blogs.  Something to the effect that she heard Jordan would be on her season but that they had not talked/text/SM prior to her meeting him night one.

I know there is lots of Robby love out there (Mia bestbud! ) but I don't feel like we have seen a "story" building up between them.  The only interaction I can recall is them making out on the pool table; I don't even know if I have saw a conversation between them (???)  I have done some FF to get out of a Chad scene so could have missed something.  Overall though he just isn't doing anything for me yet  hmmm . Ben was not the most masculine guy (Chase/Luke) and Robby is handsome but for some reason I am getting a bit of a feminine vibe from him . . . maybe it is his voice (??)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi Locoforbach, handwave

It has been sleuthed here in the non-spoiler thread that Jojo wears the white dress on her SD with Jordan in Uruguay which we will see tonight.  It is thought that the crying scene with her in the white dress is when Jojo finds out that her ex-boyfriend provided an interview to a magazine (after her date with Jordan is finished).  In the article the ex-boyfriend claims that Jojo never fell in love with Ben and basically that Jojo is fake and insincere. The article is posted in the SC sleuthing thread, IIRC.  Then it is thought that she changes out of white dress and into grey sweater to go speak to the guys about the article. There is definitely a future SC showing Jordan playing soccer and talking to her with both wearing black leather jackets, presumed to be in epi 6 or 7 in BA.

There's "lots of Robby love" from, oh, I'd say, maybe, a grand total of 1 person....me! I just like to get really enthusiastic about somebody that I enjoy watching.  I like Robby and would like to see him stay longer. You're right, so far they haven't been showing us a story. Hopefully, tonight that will start to change, as Robby gets his long awaited SD. They have cut their conversations down to tiny bits. I'm hoping that we actually get to see a conversation on the SD, but I predict that I will be disappointed. I think they will edit the SD as an action date and show the diving and water canoodling more than the talking. And, Robby is a chatterbox. His greeting right out of the limo told me so much. So, I just know that there HAD to have been real conversations between them. I've studied the bits, and by stringing them together I have put together a connection and compatibility between them, even if I'm the only one who sees it!

I agree with you about the masculinity thing. Ben wasn't a meathead. Ben was an ex-athlete and in good shape, but he did not have a jock-persona. He was sincere and what I would call normal.  But, in the end, Ben didn't think that Jojo was the best fit for his life.  Why? Because she is a little less/more than normal?

Jordan's an ex-pro athlete for whom sports was everything. Jordan is Apple Pie. Everybody thinks of Apple Pie as the go-to dessert. Safe. Solid. A food to feed the masses. Except, sometimes Apple Pie is under cooked or the crust is too thin and soggy and not able to support the weight of the apples. Sometimes you grab the Apple Pie and put it on your tray, but then have buyer's remorse when you see the other options.

Chase strikes me as an ex-football player/competitive type with the ability to connect with a softer side. Chase is Chocolate Lava Cake.  He's an old standard chocolate cake on the outside but with a warm and gooey center. I personally find the center filling in the Chocolate Lava Cake to be too much chocolate, too much of the same thing, not enough contrast on my taste buds.  Typically, I never order the Chocolate Lava Cake.

Luke is the smart, sensitive, sexy, strong soldier/farm boy who can wield an ax with one of his ginormous hands while using the other ginormous hand to hold a girl above scalding water. He's checked off so many boxes that the man practically works at UPS.  Luke is a Fruits of the Forest Pie, a pie chock full of apples, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and rhubard.  Much more complicated than the ordinary Apple Pie and with a much better balanced flavor profile than the Chocolate Lava Cake. Fruits of the Forest Pie is sweet and tart combined. Yet, some people, not being fully aware of what they're going to get in a slice of Fruits of Forest Pie may pass it up. Or maybe they like apples, strawberries, and blueberries enough, but they're not so sure about the rhubard and they don't like those pesky raspberry seeds.

Robby is being shown as a fairly serious and mature guy who is staying out of the fray of the Chad drama.  He interacts with Chad with confidence and caution and is smart enough to know not to poke the Chad bear, as compared to others like Jordan and Alex. Robby is shown acting intentionally with Jojo. Some may interpret this as canned, calculated, or insincere (possibly due to his voice or unease with the process of recording his ITM/PIs), but if you study his tidbits of airtime and really listen to what he is saying, he is focused on her and wants to develop a relationship with her. Yet, he doesn't come across as intense. He is cool, smooth, refreshing, colorful, and has hidden surprises. Robby is Spumoni, a specially molded ice cream with layers of chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream with chopped cherries mixed in, and pistachio ice cream with nuts.  It's different and it's not for everyone. Some people like normal ice cream, but spumoni is a bit less/more than normal to them.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:06 pm

cantstopl    rofl   hehehe

You are the best!! Please tell me you write / are an author!! 
cheerleader:sending flowersfireworkjumpingcheerdance
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej