SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 10:34 am

I think they simply like to stay relevant.
Didn't Kelly T, the meanest of mean, said it herself that some girls like to be a bi*ch to stay relevant? Totally their thing.

Back to top Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Duke702 Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 am

I am almost done reading her book, and the most shocking part to me is how much she freaking drank after her breakup! I don't really get that mindset, must have made her feel so much worse to be hung over all the time. And I can't believe she really just sat around and moped at Kelly's house for weeks, pretty lame. Why didn't she just go to her parents house? Her and Josh's relationship seemed like pretty much a nightmare, but I think it basically explains in general why most of these couples don't work out. Once they are off the show, and real life sets in, they realize they are a terrible match and don't get along. I was not really ever an Andi fan, but more neutral. I always thought she was kind of manly in the way she talked/acted...and that's exactly how she writes in her book. She is going to be crushed if she has to watch Josh on BIP , and making out with girls. Overall, I liked Courtney's book much more. This one, was not good.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:I am almost done reading her book, and the most shocking part to me is how much she freaking drank after her breakup! I don't really get that mindset, must have made her feel so much worse to be hung over all the time. And I can't believe she really just sat around and moped at Kelly's house for weeks, pretty lame. Why didn't she just go to her parents house? Her and Josh's relationship seemed like pretty much a nightmare, but I think it basically explains in general why most of these couples don't work out. Once they are off the show, and real life sets in, they realize they are a terrible match and don't get along. I was not really ever an Andi fan, but more neutral. I always thought she was kind of manly in the way she talked/acted...and that's exactly how she writes in her book. She is going to be crushed if she has to watch Josh on BIP , and making out with girls. Overall, I liked Courtney's book much more. This one, was not good.

Yes! I could never warm up to her for that reason even before she went off the deep end. There's always been something very masculine about her personality and even somewhat in her appearance. Nothing wrong with any of that but she's just too hard for my tastes.

I did enjoy Courtney's book and it helped me soften on her. I felt like I was able to understand her even if I still didn't necessarily agree with her actions. She seemed honest to me and just told it like it was without it being about bitterness or revenge.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Duke702 wrote:I am almost done reading her book, and the most shocking part to me is how much she freaking drank after her breakup! I don't really get that mindset, must have made her feel so much worse to be hung over all the time. And I can't believe she really just sat around and moped at Kelly's house for weeks, pretty lame. Why didn't she just go to her parents house? Her and Josh's relationship seemed like pretty much a nightmare, but I think it basically explains in general why most of these couples don't work out. Once they are off the show, and real life sets in, they realize they are a terrible match and don't get along. I was not really ever an Andi fan, but more neutral. I always thought she was kind of manly in the way she talked/acted...and that's exactly how she writes in her book. She is going to be crushed if she has to watch Josh on BIP , and making out with girls. Overall, I liked Courtney's book much more. This one, was not good.

Re the bold. Someone can CMIIW but it wasn't that long after the breakup that she posted an IG of dancing on kitchen counter tops drinking and singing to Taylor Swift. Every time I hear that song, I'm reminded of that visual. Maybe she took a break from moping, and it was just more induced drinking to help her relieve the pain she was going through. cheeky

And for the record, it was 3 1/2 months (? going by memory) after that we were graced with a pic of her and CH at dinner in NYC. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 26, 2016 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Re the bold. Someone can CMIIW but it wasn't that long after the breakup that she posted an IG of dancing on kitchen counter tops drinking and singing to Taylor Swift. Every time I hear that song, I'm reminded of that visual. Maybe she took a break from moping, and it was just more induced drinking to help her relieve the pain she was going through. cheeky

And for the record, it was 3 1/2 months (? going by memory) after that we were graced with a pic of her and CH at dinner in NYC. Smiley

Duke702, I completely understand Andi with the moping for weeks and not wanting to go anywhere or see anyone. I have been there and did the same thing and I am sure there are plenty of other women who have done it also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Most people I know don't have the luxury of moping and drinking and doing nothing else for over a month. They have those pesky little things called jobs and need to work because they are not spoiled over privilidged brats like Andi. I swear post breakup the best thing daddy Hy could have done was make Pookie get a job, maybe then she would have gained a little self respect. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Her moping around "heartbroken" is exactly why I don't buy into her twisted storyline, especially that of being "emotionally abused".  Heartbroken is not the word I would use if I was finally done with the man that made me feel miserable or like a prisoner in my own relationship.  I would feel free and exalted to be away from him.  Heartbroken is what I would feel if I still loved and missed the man that just broke up with me.  So either she is using the term "heartbroken" as loosely as she uses the term "feminist" or her "storyline" is a delusional bunch of crap that she has convinced herself is the truth in order to feel "empowered" and to spite her exes.  I choose the latter.  All JMO of course.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Ok, I'm going to admit something a little embarrassing.  I made a comment on Andi's AOL build interview that was posted here.  I didn't say anything mean, I just said that she doesn't know what feminism is...something I found perfectly acceptable to do since she keeps preaching about it in the interview.  I thought it was best to comment there since she couldn't delete it since it's not her own channel and she's notorious for deleting criticism from her IG and twitter.  I just wanted a discussion started about how she's not a good role model for feminism...but I think my comment was deleted...by AOL. WTF

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Positivity Only for Miss Negativity.  What a joke. Suspect laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu May 26, 2016 4:04 pm

cindebugg wrote:Andi is doing an #AskAndi segment on twitter.  Here's the question...

Gabes
‏@_GABES_04  
What life lesson did you learn from the show that has stuck with you? #AskAndi

4:00 PM - 25 May 2016

Here's her answer...

Andi Dorfman Verified account 

Humility and kindness!  #AskAndi

LOL!  You can't make this crap up.  I'm sitting on my hands so hard.
cantstopl Seriously. I wonder how buzzed (her fav. word) she was on that twitter interview. I bet she had wine or cocktails. It may have been early, but alcoholics drink all day. I think she needs to fortify her self-esteem by drinking before any interviews. JMO what a conceited, ego-driven bitch, and she's not all that, but looking rather haggard lately.

IMO, she's one very twisted, evil person. She needs to start with criticizing herself, instead of #1, #25 & #26. She blames everything on them, pathetic, not a strong woman whatsoever. no no Strong women take blame when they are part of the problem, she acts like she's 17 yrs. old. Rolling Eyes

Here's a tip, MeAndi, get some help. Start with going to AA and admitting to yourself you have a drinking problem. Then maybe a therapist to acknowledge perhaps you're bi-polar and/or narcissist personality disorder. Get some medication to help & maybe then see what you truly are, and it's not pretty at all, it's downright frightening. Put down the alcohol & the forehead botox, you look like a old hag right now & your face looks like it's been frozen. AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Now she has servants as well AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 3806527698
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1xk0cTdof/?taken-by=andi_dorfman
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:30 pm

giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Andi is doing an #AskAndi segment on twitter.  Here's the question...

Gabes
‏@_GABES_04  
What life lesson did you learn from the show that has stuck with you? #AskAndi

4:00 PM - 25 May 2016

Here's her answer...

Andi Dorfman Verified account 

Humility and kindness!  #AskAndi

LOL!  You can't make this crap up.  I'm sitting on my hands so hard.
cantstopl Seriously. I wonder how buzzed (her fav. word) she was on that twitter interview. I bet she had wine or cocktails. It may have been early, but alcoholics drink all day. I think she needs to fortify her self-esteem by drinking before any interviews. JMO what a conceited, ego-driven bitch, and she's not all that, but looking rather haggard lately.

IMO, she's one very twisted, evil person. She needs to start with criticizing herself, instead of #1, #25 & #26. She blames everything on them, pathetic, not a strong woman whatsoever. no no Strong women take blame when they are part of the problem, she acts like she's 17 yrs. old. Rolling Eyes

Here's a  tip, MeAndi, get some help. Start with going to AA and admitting to yourself you have a drinking problem. Then maybe a therapist to acknowledge perhaps you're  bi-polar and/or narcissist personality disorder. Get some medication to help & maybe then see what you truly are, and it's not pretty at all, it's downright frightening. Put down the alcohol & the forehead botox, you look like a old hag right now & your face looks like it's been frozen. AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 3806527698

This paragragh is too precious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej