SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks @Beach Lover IA what did she expect? It to be all folded nicely in Gucci bags?

I had to go through her Twitter just now looking for a tweet (painful exercise) She did an Ask Andi with I forget who. Someone asked her if she's going to write another book and she responded "Who says I'm not writing one now" with a stupid smirk on her face.

So there's another one to look forward to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^ Forgot to post the source for above radio show.
http://baileyandsouthside.com/podcasts/

Andi comes on at about the :57min mark.

Finally someone who calls Andi out on her BS.  That interview was so delightful to listen too.....and the host called her book by the wrong name everytime.  Both hosts had several humorous Andi comments....that had her rising to her b*t*hy defensive self. :angryemotion  laugh out loud laugh out loud  

Apparently Andi is too good to stay at her parents house for more than one night.  Hotels are sooooo much higher class. Betting she has no problem still taking Hy's cash$$. no no   

Thanks for sharing the link. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:24 pm

https://audioboom.com/boos/4645754-thursday-june-02-2016

I love the picture they used for the thumbnail of this interview (Click on the link above to see it). If I had to describe Andi Dorfman with one image I would pick that one too. Hilarious!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Yes, indeed! It looks like she is contemplating #2.
TBH it looks like JPG smells she's #2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Listening now, she is so sarcastic, and rude. Boy she's really worse than ever.

ETA: She needs to stop including me in her descriptions. "We're all cray" "We're all that girl" No Andi,we're not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Listening now, she is so sarcastic, and rude. Boy she's really worse than ever.

ETA: She needs to stop including me in her descriptions. "We're all cray" "We're all that girl" No Andi,we're not.
Agree, GA.  I know of no one who ever acted like she did after a break up or even a divorce after years of marriage! And she is the only one who is "cray". She still has not moved on, it's pathetic.

She is a phony, so fake with all OTT forced facial expressions (laugh out loud, except her botox forehead never moves) to try and look like she's intellligent & being honest.  Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

I feel so sorry for any guy who dates her &  falls for her bs. Run, guys, run (oh isn't that what she said when Nick came on K's show, "run, K. run"). I cannot believe how dumb she is coming across in all her interviews, it's mind blowing.

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:16 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Agree, GA.  I know of no one who ever acted like she did after a break up or even a divorce after years of marriage! And she is the only one who is "cray".  She still has not moved on, it's pathetic.

She is a phony, so fake with all OTT forced facial expressions (laugh out loud, except her botox forehead never moves) to try and look like she's intellligent & being honest.  Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

I feel so sorry for any guy who dates her &  falls for her bs. Run, guys, run (oh isn't that what she said when Nick came on K's show, "run, K. run"). I cannot believe how dumb she is coming across in all her interviews, it's mind blowing.

ALL JMO

Re the bold. That was my opinion of her on JPG's season which got worse during her own season, for me it was unbearable to watch her. During that radio interview, the DJ says she's smart she's beautiful, she's an assistant DA why would you go on a reality TV show? She got her back up immediately, he mentioned were you just going to ride the wave? Yeah yeah her friends, her family, told her to ride the wave, her co workers said why go back to working all those hours. But #26 said it's dangerous don't go back to work, and she puts that in her book like he's the bad guy? He didn't want her to work? She's the one who didn't want to go back, IMO and many of us said so during her Oscar performance on JPG's season. No way is she going back to work. She also says in that interview, her licence doesn't expire, it's not like she'll be infertile, she can go back any time.

IMO she's saying she can go back to her old job any time, to get people off her back. Why would she go back to working those long hours? You'll never see her in a courtroom, just like it was speculated.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 pm

^^^ Exactly GA.  Everyone was telling her to ride the wave but she had to make #26 look like the controlling bad guy not wanting her go back to work. That's why this book is such a manipulated work of fiction IMO.  Anything her exes, particularly 26, did was twisted and manipulated in Andi's phrasing to make them look bad. I don't think any of them are nearly as bad as she makes them out to be, except in her mind.  

That is what is so sad and pathetic to me about the girls/women that read her book and take her word as golden.  I can't fathom the naivety of those unable see through her bull sh**.  It's so transparent.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:31 pm

It's a behaviour that has gotten worse. She needs to make those that question her, or has done her wrong "in her eyes", look bad. The way she spoke to that DJ was appalling IMO. She's trying to be all tough but at the same time, she sounds ridiculous. Who could ever have a normal conversation with her, if they don't agree with her. It was all about trying to get one up on him. I didn't listen to all of it, so not sure what else was said.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:04 pm

In the meantime, just out of curiosity, I wonder how many law firms have been pursuing her. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:23 pm

:yes: :yes: :yes: GA, Beach Lover & Kasha, y'all hit the nail on the head, bam!! We see through her, she's not fooling anyone!!

I put this link in the #26's thread, but it's so interesting what his biggest turn off is, and it's exactly who MeAndi is!!

"What's your biggest turnoff?"
"Someone who isn't kind to others."

Source:  http://www.eonline.com/shows/famously_single/photos/18683/famously-single-dating-profiles/694068

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Andi's aggressiveness toward the DJ was so rude but I found it funny because he would not back down and kept asking her the logical questions without pandering to her.  He called her out Big Time.  Particularly on the moving out and collecting her stuff from Josh's place.  DJ to Andi.....Who's name was on the lease?? laugh out loud  laugh out loud   And her failed Law "career" which she is now rudely dismissive about. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   

Even the other DJ (friends dad?) cracked me up when he said Andi was like a guy and that she was so tough and intimidating that no one wanted to date her in HS. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I was so glad to finally hear Andi get called out on air for her BS. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej