SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

Oh my, please tell me she sells it as a fiction?!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 am

I think this genre might be horror.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 am

These stories sound like they are either madeup or heavily exaggerated. And I honestly don't know which is worse - if they're true or if the embellished them to come across as 'cool' and 'edgy'. She has NO talent as a writer, I don't know what she's thinking. If she has children one day, how are they going to feel about these 'books'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Credit: @Chris Harrison
chrisbharrison @andi_dorfman I’m gonna need more wine to read this my friend. #SingleStateOfMind is out...Congratulations!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 pm

He's probably a tad worried he might make it into the book. :justkidding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Just sad. Maybe she is listening to some very bad advisors (the publisher and publicist?) who are likely telling her how open, honest, fresh, and liberated she is, but they are probably secretly mocking her stupidity as they make money off her horrific narcissistic ramblings. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:30 pm

There's a demographic for all lifestyles. Apparently Andi's "advisors" understand that demographic and want to $$$$ in on it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:49 pm

I would be curious to know the number of books she sold from her first book. I guess I could sneak into the pods behind her parents' home and start counting.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Everything with her is always so exaggerated for the sake of drama. IMO. She lives on it. I'm sure she will have those fans who praise her, and tell her how wonderful she is - though I can't for the life of me figure out why if they even have one brain cell in their head.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:41 am

Mustang19 wrote:Everything with her is always so exaggerated for the sake of drama. IMO. She lives on it. I'm sure she will have those fans who praise her, and tell her how wonderful she is - though I can't for the life of me figure out why if they even have one brain cell in their head.

Well, the Kardshians are still on the air. Enough said.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:20 am

My goodess she is disgusting...such crass

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 1f49b  singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Okay, I hate to confess this, but I read the book yesterday. Here are my thoughts: First she wasn't as bitter and angry and juvinile as in the first book. Otherwise, she hasn't changed much. She wants to be Carrie Bradshaw so badly. Over and over she used two common Sex and the City phrases "and just like that" and "I couldn't help but wonder." She also named a guy she was dating "Mr. Exotic" (aks "Mr. Big" in SATC). She repeatedly lets men fly her places to meet them, and these are guys she knows only via facetiming or texting or barely met them. It seems really risky to me. She owns up to her non stop drinking and picking up men. She doesn't appear to have grown up or learned much since her last book. She judges men in the most superficial ways and then complains when she is judged for being on reality tv. For example, she wouldn't talk to a man wearing a Trump hat. She swiped whichever direction deletes guys on a dating app because his name was Lars, saying "who names a baby Lars." Uh,maybe someone of a different culture/ethnicity? She said that she couldn't imagine introducing a man named Lars to her father (whose name by the way is Hy). She really does remind me of a teenager and there is an undercurrent of sadness also. She felt bad for being at a Bachelor wedding, I assume Jade and Tanner's where she was alone with an empty chair next to her. I hope if she really wants to change or have the marriage/kids that she says she wants that she finds some therapy. I will report back if I think of anything else. Did anyone else read it?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej