SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 3806527698 :uptonogood

26:30

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Kevin-Wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 3806527698 :uptonogood

Sorry, I can't listen to Kaitlyn since she annoys me, but I went to the time listed and didn't hear anything regarding Andi. Can you please share what was said? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 3806527698 :uptonogood

Sorry, I can't listen to Kaitlyn since she annoys me, but I went to the time listed and didn't hear anything regarding Andi. Can you please share what was said? TYIA

Sounded like Andi and CH were FaceTiming and Kaitlyn joined in.  Kaitlyn referred to hosting the Broadway show so that is somehow connected. Only listened for a few minutes so don’t know if there is more.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Kevin is talking about BIP and he liked that the producers left everyone alone. There's cameras everywhere but you can do what you want for hours without them bugging you.

Winter Games was new to them, CH came in the room with a beard, CH said we don't know what we're doing, we're just going to film. Kaitlyn in her usual manner interrupts him (she doesn't shut up and talks over Kevin constantly, very annoying) and says she was face timing with CH before he went to BWG, he was in the back of a car, and she was in New York doing her Broadway show "and we were face timing with Andi and him" asking him what was on his face, re beard. So was Andi in the car with him? laugh out loud

She nonchalantly mentioned face timing with CH and Andi. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 am

Andi posted a pic of herself and I swore it was Ashley I

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:45 am

Is she working? It’s like she’s always on vacation. I’m low key jealous of some of the places she has visited.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 am

@ElonM don't think she's working. She's been on lots of trips and all with the same guy. He's been posting photos of them together on his IG stories. They are really cute together. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 am

Linds911 wrote:@ElonM don't think she's working. She's been on lots of trips and all with the same guy. He's been posting photos of them together on his IG stories. They are really cute together. Smiley
What guy?? Tell me more! You cannot just say this and leave, girl! What are you thinking rn?! laugh out loud kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 am

We need a name ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Lol laugh out loud well his IG account is private but I sent him a request and he accepted. https://www.instagram.com/sbreuner/ He has one picture posted of them where she looks really happy. I’m thinking Andi just wants to see where it goes before she makes it official since her last relationship wasn’t so great laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:Lol laugh out loud well his IG account is private but I sent him a request and he accepted. https://www.instagram.com/sbreuner/ He has one picture posted of them where she looks really happy. I’m thinking Andi just wants to see where it goes before she makes it official since her last relationship wasn’t so great laugh out loud
Darn!! Sad he’s private laugh out loud but thank you! I’ll creep on him best I can without being actually invasive. Just jokes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 pm

ElonM wrote:...she’s always on vacation. I’m low key jealous of some of the places she has visited.
Since Sean Breuner is CEO of Avantstay a travel company focusing on short term rentals it seems like Andi’s been one of his travel companions whatever that means. Is it a business relationship or something more?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej