SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 12:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks for reposting that Litta.

Here is what my opinion is of what Jojo said about I don't care about what you think about me / ....spending my life with him etc.

IMO she is not talking about anyone she met during her season at all. She is talking to a number of the guys in a room and crying. At this point in filming (so many guys still left !!!) , she could certainly have formed a very close attachment to one of them (similar to Des/brooks which happened later in the season) but this would be way early for her to determine that the guy is who she would spend the rest of her life with AND tell the remaining dudes that. Too early IMO.
She is talking about some one prior to her season, maybe Ben or someone (ex real life boyfriend) prior to Ben.  I hope its not Ben (perhaps each date she mentions him till the guys break with frustration and cornered her or something) but I hope she is not still fixated on him and his multiple ILUs.

She seems to be defending her previous relationship to this group and upset that they are questioning her.

All JMO from re-watching this little clip.
I think I agree. Maybe moving forward she is still discussing Ben a lot with the guys. It was a fresh break-up near the beginning of her 'Ette season. We hear her ITM telling Robby, she is "scared of getting her heart broken and that will always be in the back of her mind." She also says to Jordan ITM that she "wants to be engaged and wants it to work." Maybe some of them get frustrated and she feels the need to defend herself. Could one of them get so frustrated with this, plus having to defend their own reputation that they decide to take themselves out? 
That VO "the best thing for me to do is leave.." sounds to me like Robby or Jordan. Their voices are fairly similar. Maybe it is Robby leaving the hotel bed when things go almost too far physically.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm

There is some type of Robby/girlfriend drama, but it could be something that one of the guys makes up or exaggerates or something because Robby is a frontrunner. There is going to be a "villain" after Chad is gone, after all. Or the Robby/girlfriend thing has teeth and is true. It could also be some issue with Jordan, since there's the clip of both of them in leather that also looks like a problem (but it also seemed like a F1 clip in some sense because JoJo was concerned that Jordan didn't want her).

But catching Robby-as-narrator and a lot of his ILU's, etc. makes me think that he might be F1. Especially since we have caps of Thailand. Or he could be a next Bachelor contender, but it seems weird that they'd do the gf plot because the next lead usually gets a really good edit. Or he could be F2.

I really really like being unspoiled. I'm already liking this season more than Ben's and we're one episode in Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 2:16 pm

I have to disagree that the F1 is normally the main narrator of the season. Though they typically give that to the most lucid and charismatic guy, it is imo not the F1.

Chris L was narrator as was Drew and Sean. I think Kiptyn was a narrator on Jills season as was Jason on DeAnnas.
Kaitlyns season had Tanner and JJ to do the honors and neither made it towards the end.
This is something I have noted in past seasons and of course all JMO ( Just my Observation).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Yeah, maybe it's just someone who is outgoing and gives the producers good stuff to work with. I guess I just remember JP (Ashley) and Cat (Sean) were narrators; and I think Chris was a narrator on Des' season too.

I still think Robby has to be a strong frontrunner based on all of the screencaps though.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

There seems to be a bit of a pattern between who gets a 1on1 or GD during episode 2, and who doesn't. 
Is there also a pattern with limo entrances (who is aired/edited to have shown up  first vs. actual order)? 
If I remember correctly JP, Chris S, and Lauren B were first out of limo? I didn't watch a few seasons in between. Jordan was aired to have arrived first this season.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Silly article on the contestant "job titles." No spoilers in the article, but may be spoilers in the comments (I didn't read them):

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/30/bachelorette-bachelor-job-titles-explained

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 5:25 pm

agentcurls wrote:There seems to be a bit of a pattern between who gets a 1on1 or GD during episode 2, and who doesn't. 
Is there also a pattern with limo entrances (who is aired/edited to have shown up  first vs. actual order)? 
If I remember correctly JP, Chris S, and Lauren B were first out of limo? I didn't watch a few seasons in between. Jordan was aired to have arrived first this season.

On Ashley Hs season it was Ryan P not JP that was edited out first from the limo. He got the FIR in in that season.
Drew was the first out the limo on Des' season not ChrisS.
For Andis season it was Marcus out first from the limo. I think he was also edited out first and not the actual out first.
Lauren B was out first in the limo but I think she actually did get out first and was not just edited out. iirc she is the only "first out the limo" to be f1. But the rest were edited out for maximum impact imo.

I remember these stupid things. :headbanging

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 5:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:There seems to be a bit of a pattern between who gets a 1on1 or GD during episode 2, and who doesn't. 

On Ashley Hs season it was Ryan P not JP that was edited out first from the limo. He got the FIR in in that season.
Drew was the first out the limo on Des' season not ChrisS.
For Andis season it was Marcus out first from the limo. I think he was also edited out first and not the actual out first.
Lauren B was out first in the limo but I think she actually did get out first and was not just edited out. iirc she is the only "first out the limo" to be f1. But the rest were edited out for maximum impact imo.

I remember these stupid things. :headbanging
Thanks, nd4reality, for recalling those.  Ok, there is not necessarily a pattern to F1's limo entrances.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 11:55 pm

FYI, tonight's preview indicated there will be back-to-back episodes next week, one on Monday night and the other on Tuesday night. The Tuesday night preview had them already in Pittsburgh. Have we missed a location? Do they spend two weeks somewhere we haven't counted on? Something to consider once more of us have watched tonight's episode.

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 12:17 am

I'll get preview SC's up as soon as I can tomorrow.  Hoping to have them up by lunch/early afternoon.  

Happy viewing and sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 12:20 am

Thank you ladies(LB82 and Litta) for all the hard work and great screen caps!
thanks! thanks! thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 31, 2016 12:40 am

Can't wait to read y'alls analysis tomorrow Smiley Even though I am spoiled this is my favourite thread thumbsup
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc