SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

I feel like Luke is who TPTB are really eyeing for next Bachelor. Same for the public. Chase has been so non existant so far. Barely anyone knows who he is. So hopefully his edit picks up fast. Plus, people who DO know who is he confuses him for either Chad because their names are so similar or Jordan because they resemble each other a bit. I hope Chase has a shot but at this point he's second option imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue May 31, 2016 3:54 pm

@sosleepy....love your Avi.  My day is not complete without my 3 or 4 shots of espresso... latte or cappuccino.  And I appreciate some good barista art. jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1377737533

JoJo's voice annoys me too.  As far as the guys no one excites me at all through two episodes.  I hope some humor and personality show up soon or it is going to be a long tedious season of lackluster whiners.  I still am holding out hope but it is waning....... hmmm laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Glad it wasn't just me bothered by her voice. I thought I'm having hearing problems

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 4:03 pm

^^ Nope. I actually had a conversation about JoJo's annoying voice with my IRL girlfriends after the premiere. We all noticed it. We also took a little poll to see if she'd cover up the boobies at any point this season. I guess if you got it, flaunt it.

Thanks @seabear!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Nope. I actually had a conversation about JoJo's annoying voice with my IRL girlfriends after the premiere. We all noticed it. We also took a little poll to see if she'd cover up the boobies at any point this season. I guess if you got it, flaunt it.

Thanks @seabear!
Her boobs were actually completely covered this episode. Aside from the firefighter gear laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 4:11 pm

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 2292733854 Sorry, but why should a woman with boobs not dress to enhance them? She may have bought hers, but some of us did not. Should we have to wear high necked shirts and such to cover ourselves up? 

**edited**
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 pm

I bet though there won't be an episode where her boobs won't be hanging out at least once.

Plus sparkly dresses....

Funny in her date with Derek, she asked dress up or dress down. Derek responded dress down and she said me too. But then she shows up at dinner wearing a sparkly dress and he was wearing a sweater. That's why I think she's faking to connect with some of the guys.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 2292733854 Sorry, but why should a woman with boobs not dress to enhance them? She may have bought hers, but some of us did not. Should we have to wear high necked shirts and such to cover ourselves up? 

JoJo can't win. I feel like her sin of being the only girl beside Lauren that Ben even liked means that she has to be devalued to lift BenLo up.

I said if you got it, flaunt it! laugh out loud

Hey, I loved Ben and Lauren. So yeah, maybe on some level that's why I'm a bit biased against JoJo. I honestly liked her well enough during Ben's season, I really did. She just had moments that gave me a pause. I'm trying to keep an open mind.

And hey, we are allowed to snark on the contestants, and that includes their wardrobe choices.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 pm

JoJo mentioned several times during the show about the "love that Ben and Lauren have." Got to sound like a commercial after a while, and it was annoying, to me at least. It's time to leave last season in the past now.
JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 pm

SarahD wrote:Yep, this season, it's Chase's voice that is so calming. He's not as attractive but when he speaks, he gets your attention.

Jordan's voice though compared to Aaron, sounds less manly.

Poor Jordan, the failed football player will always be compared to his more successful brother. I'm sorry

While I agree, at the same time, it doesn't have to be that way if he did something with his life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 pm

JoJo IMO dresses just fine, there's no need for to cover more or less, as long as she's comfortable and happy with her clothes.

I'm hoping the Ben/Lauren mentions get less and less, but so far the first two episodes have had tons of mentions from everyone.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 4:25 pm

That's the thing GA, if he did something different from his brother then the comparison will stop. They have another brother who must be doing a different thing so the comparison isn't there.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702